***Tampa Bay Lightning vs. Los Angeles Kings GDT 3/23/24 7:30pm on BSW***

Talbs with a big save though Stamkos lost control of the stick trying to shoot the puck on that breakaway chance. But Englund, though. What were you doing?

The Armenian Night Tahirts are really cool. Might but one even though I'm not Armenian. Already got one for my best friend who usually comes with me but is sick tonight

And now the Bolts tie it. It's going to happen when the team possesses the best PP chances in the league.

1st period comes to an end. The Kings controlled most of the period with a nice goal from Kempe, but then Kopi commits an uncharacteristically bad penalty late in the period that led to the Bolts tying it. Well, Kopi, your chances of getting the Lady Byng trophy this season have plummeted, first with your unusual 10-minute misconduct towards the end of the Wild game this past Wednesday and now with your latest penalty towards the end of this game's 1st period.

Well both Moore and Roy whiffed on it as well. Classic knuckleball.
Yeah, Talbot thought he had it, and then someone touched it and it went under him. (I had a perfect view of it, unfortunately)

Kempe hurt. Hopefully just an ankle stinger

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom