***Tampa Bay Lightning vs. Los Angeles Kings GDT 3/23/24 7:30pm on BSW***

The Bolts had quite a bit of help from the Zebras in mounting their comeback. The penalty call on Laf was horseshit. The offside call negating a breakaway for Fiala was horseshit. I was proud of the guys for beating both opposing teams on the ice.
Correct. They also got a gift on the 1st goal. Whiffed shot/pass that bounced in off Roy (maybe. Hard to see) Multiple lucky breaks on one play is not something dependable.

Kings outplayed or stalemated them for about 45 minutes of this game. Last 15 minutes was TB going balls to the wall, all out offense hoping for a break. They got two of them. Kings were a little too on their heels but as we’ve seen for most of this season (except for January) they’re pretty good at bend don’t break defense.

This was a damn fine win.

Playing much better lately. Still need to clean up the failed clears and empty net chances. TB got a point off our inability to clear the Dzone. That’s how Edmonton beats us in playoff series too.

I get the feeling Vegas is trying to avoid Edmonton for round 1.

This team is much more dangerous with Arvy back. He's creating offense, just brings another dynamic to the team. Not in love with them giving up the 2 goals to Stamkos but there is a reason they are number 1 on the PP...even though we are number 1 on the PK.

So 2 goals by 2 defensive defensemen? I love it! I don’t want to get ahead of myself but I love how we’re playing right now. We’re getting better at the right time heading into the playoffs. Let’s keep it up going into this Western Canadian road trip.

Go Kings Go!

Back
Top Bottom