Groceries The I Just Got (...) at Costco Thread!

Nyssa, I stared these down for at least five minutes today while at Costco, however walked away and I still don't know how I walked?

Nyssa, I stared these down for at least five minutes today while at Costco, however walked away and I still don't know how I walked?

You put one foot in front of another.....

giphy.gif

;)

well, you could have at least picked up another container for me!! I am gonna have to brave that long line again next week just to get more of those caramels. I have enough TP for like 3 months now.

Kirkland Signature Organic Peanut Butter

51VPcYHA4fL._SX425_.jpg

This didn't quite convince me. It does have a natural peanut taste which I enjoyed, but I didn't like the consistency (on the thin side) and I prefer the taste of some brand. Maybe I prefer all the additives, haha.

Anyone else try it?

Garden Lites Veggies Made Great Spinach Egg White Frittatas Review

b1c1b8_82f4d3eb4bc14de6a8a04bf2ed5fcff6-mv2.webp

Kinda like mini spinach omelets.

Pretty good and you just heat them up in the microwave. :good:

Kasia's Latkes

DrFx5mHVAAAiIIF

Pretty good as far as frozen latkes go. Add some oil in a frying pan, cook 'em that way, and they are good and convenient. ;)

Costco favorite purchases

I just rejoined Costco and picked up a few of my old faves like rotisserie chicken and the tray of wraps. Their inventory fluctuates so please let me know any must-buy items!

OK this Thai Red Curry is legit! It's got the whole sweet/spicy thing covered and is easy to microwave one of the two packets in a few minutes!

Already hit you on FB with this number:
7111718031-SMK-Artichoke-Jalapeno-Parmesan-Angle-800x392.png

Also recommend:
CL_OrgChxMozz_grid.png

I've always loved their premium sandwich uncured ham.

Costco is my go-to place for groceries, especially when it comes to buying in bulk. Love the variety and quality, especially the Kirkland Signature stuff.

Hey @rinkrat.

When Trader Joe's started selling kimbap late last year, it caused a frenzy. The grocer's frozen, microwaveable take on the Korean rice rolls filled with vegetables, pickles and tofu went viral, leading it to consistently sell out at many Bay Area stores. Now, Costco is getting in on the item's popularity: Earlier this month, an Instagram user spotted frozen kimbap at the Costco in Santa Clara. Hanwoomul, the South Korean company behind the item, shared the news April 3 that its frozen kimbap had landed at Costcos across the United States.

I actually haven't tried them, but now I want to!!

Back
Top Bottom