The other teams thread

Was kind of thinking the same thing. Rooting for the Kings is important, but that seems to be a total waste of time at this point.
Yep. A part of me kinda wishes Vegas was playing Oilers this round after all. Beat them up and even if Oil win they’d face Dallas later. But revisionism never did me any good.

The more I watch Kaapo Kakko the more I see young Alex Frolov and it’s not just because he wears #24. I would take him on the Kings in a heartbeat.

The Rangers are going to be a very difficult out. I wouldn’t be at all surprised if they win the Cup.

The goal tending battle in FLA v TPB is just extraordinary.

Vilardi nice assist on the go-ahead goal, but really great redirect by Scheifele.

Wonder if Vancouver fans think 30 blocked shots, resulting in 18 total shots on goal for their team, is bad for hockey.

Pretty soon the entire city of Dallas is going to join the suit.
I can’t remember where I read it but someone said 7(?) playoff teams are actually over the Cap right now. I know the Kings are definitely one of them.

I can’t remember where I read it but someone said 7(?) playoff teams are actually over the Cap right now. I know the Kings are definitely one of them.
Didn’t know it was that many but yeah Kings are over by like 400k+ yeah? Gotta get Carl his 25 seconds.

It’s funny though. Kings are over but scratching two players. Vegas is scratching 6. That’s an amazing reserve.

Didn’t know it was that many but yeah Kings are over by like 400k+ yeah? Gotta get Carl his 25 seconds.

It’s funny though. Kings are over but scratching two players. Vegas is scratching 6. That’s an amazing reserve.
Truly is. Ultimately I think both the players and the teams like that the cap doesn’t matter in the playoffs so it’ll never be addressed.

Also something minor to consider, if the cap were to be enforced in the playoffs that would essentially eliminate Black Aces squads.

This was posted in the LGK Press box section:

Back
Top Bottom