The other teams thread

As much as I dislike Vegas I'm not all that happy with Dallas moving on. It was a matter of which team I disliked most. Rest assured I'll be rooting for Colorado in the next round.

jom

I can't imagine disliking Dallas as much as Vegas? They're the green almost east coast team we hardly ever see? Vegas is the gold glittery nonsense right next door? :D I am personally glad DAL beat them, go Canucks and Rangers, well, anyone against the Oilers really.

I can't imagine disliking Dallas as much as Vegas? They're the green almost east coast team we hardly ever see? Vegas is the gold glittery nonsense right next door? :D I am personally glad DAL beat them, go Canucks and Rangers, well, anyone against the Oilers really.
I'm going to have an even harder time if the EDM plays NYR in the finals. I've despised both teams for as long as I can remember. Can they BOTH lose? That'd be good.....

RIght now for me I'm pulling for anyone other than NYR, EDM, DAL....I'm not much of a VAN fan either but it's better than the others.

jom

I'm going to have an even harder time if the EDM plays NYR in the finals. I've despised both teams for as long as I can remember. Can they BOTH lose? That'd be good.....

RIght now for me I'm pulling for anyone other than NYR, EDM, DAL....I'm not much of a VAN fan either but it's better than the others.

jom
The oil will lose in the finals--they have the curse on their team now.

jom
I can understand the dislike for the Oilers (it goes back decades), but I've never understood the dislike for the NYR. East coast team the Kings hardly ever play, and the one time it really mattered (2014), the Kings won.
I hope Dallas does very well, for one reason. Jason Robertson is from my hometown, and attended the same school I did (though many, many years apart).

I can understand the dislike for the Oilers (it goes back decades), but I've never understood the dislike for the NYR. East coast team the Kings hardly ever play, and the one time it really mattered (2014), the Kings won.
I hope Dallas does very well, for one reason. Jason Robertson is from my hometown, and attended the same school I did (though many, many years apart).
What? Did you think this is "rational"? I've disliked NYR since at least the early 80s...could be before that. Whether there is some sort of large hatred toward the Rangers, I have NO idea. This is just me.

As to beating NYR in 2014 that has no effect on me in this regard. We beat EDM in 1982 and I disliked them MORE after that....it wasn't because we lost to them a few years later or anything.

Is any of this "rational"? Forget about it...not even remotely. lol

jom

What? Did you think this is "rational"? I've disliked NYR since at least the early 80s...could be before that. Whether there is some sort of large hatred toward the Rangers, I have NO idea. This is just me.

As to beating NYR in 2014 that has no effect on me in this regard. We beat EDM in 1982 and I disliked them MORE after that....it wasn't because we lost to them a few years later or anything.

Is any of this "rational"? Forget about it...not even remotely. lol

jom

somehow this makes perfect sense

The oil will lose in the finals--they have the curse on their team now.

would be funny if 97 was cup cursed.

What a game by Shesterkin.Absolutely stole it.Can Kings make a trade . Rangers still have a Quick lol

Wow, this Boston Florida game is pretty good. Pasta got his butt kicked by Katchuk.

The color guy is a big time Boston homer though.

I don't think Vancouver is that good. Then Again, I think it is possible Edmonton will shoot themselves in the foot.

Conor Garland is the exact type of winger the Kings need badly. More heart and character than skill.

Anyone see the Bruins/Panthers game or highlights from tonight? I would gladly trade any TWO Kings players or prospects for Matthew Tkachuk, and the same goes for Brad Marchand. Yep, that includes kopitar, Doughty, Byfield, Clarke etc. Even elite scoring talent Pastrnak comes off the bench in junk time at the end of the game to slug it out with Tkachuk. What a bunch of absolute f***ing gamers. We’ve got a bunch of little lambs..

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom