The totally bizzare and WTF Thread....

Man sues Texas Pete after learning hot sauce is not actually made in Texas

https://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/texas-pete-hot-sauce-lawsuit-17498978.php

Stranger? This sauce is made in North Carolina?!?

hqdefault.jpg

mhihi: :pepper:

I am sure that will be oh so happy to pay the million + bill for the massive restoration work needed on restoring the priceless painting they just vandalized.

They don?t have a Euro to their name.

I am sure that will be oh so happy to pay the million + bill for the massive restoration work needed on restoring the priceless painting they just vandalized.

Fortunately, the glass protected the painting, so only the frame was damaged. However, if the damage to the frame is deemed to exceed ?5,000, these two twits' potential punishment increases from a maximum of 4 months in prison to 10 years. Hopefully the UK's judges aren't as weak as US judges, and they actually make them hurt for their actions.

I'm a little disappointed that they weren't beaten to bloody pulps on the spot.

I was at a 7-11 in downtown Las Vegas that was doing this. I thought it was pretty cool.

Carmen is okay...until someone starts singing... Usually I stick up for classical music and opera...but will list my hate list...

1) Carmen
2) Pachelbel canon
3) Schonberg ( just about everything from him)
4) Stravinsky (outside The Firebird and his Symphony Of Psalms)
5) Leoncavallo Gli Zingari

I know...not that long of a list...but it would drive anyone away...

Carmen is okay...until someone starts singing... Usually I stick up for classical music and opera...but will list my hate list...

1) Carmen
2) Pachelbel canon
3) Schonberg ( just about everything from him)
4) Stravinsky (outside The Firebird and his Symphony Of Psalms)
5) Leoncavallo Gli Zingari

I know...not that long of a list...but it would drive anyone away...

If you're having trouble with gun violence in the area...it might be best to avoid Beethoven's Wellington's Victory (aka Battle Symphony) and Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture...😹😹😹

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom