Turcotte Activated-Thomas loaned to Ontario

LAKingSteve

Super Star

The LA Kings announced the following player transactions:

• Forward Akil Thomas has been loaned to the Ontario Reign (AHL).
  • Forward Alex Turcotte has been recalled to the Kings from his conditioning loan. Additionally, he has been activated from long-term injured reserve (LTIR).
The Kings will return to the ice for their regular season finale on Thursday, April 18, against the Chicago Blackhawks at Crypto.com Arena. Puck drop is set for 7:30 p.m. PT and will be broadcast on Bally Sports West and the LA Kings Audio Network on iHeartRadio.

I'd rather have Akil Thomas with the big club. 4 points in 7 games and he plays rough. Turcotte has 5 points in 20 games and does not play rough. It would be interesting to see Thomas play NHL playoff hockey.

I'm really surprised if Akil doesn't play in the offs because he was doing well.

I'd rather have Akil Thomas with the big club. 4 points in 7 games and he plays rough. Turcotte has 5 points in 20 games and does not play rough. It would be interesting to see Thomas play NHL playoff hockey.
Both play a similar game. Akil is a bit bigger. Turcotte a bit faster. Neither one of them would play much in the playoffs unless there’s an injury.

More importantly both will have bigger roles on the team next season.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom