Fast Food Worst Fast Food Chain

Dr. Tran

Top Forward
It has to be Sonic. I?ve been to maybe 3 or 4 locations over the years. And every time I regret going there. Everything I?ve tried ranges from not very good to terrible. I know some people are going to say Arby?s. And Arby?s isn?t great. But they?ve had a few decent items over the years. I haven?t tried every item from Sonic but I?m not going to subject myself to that awfulness just on the chance that 1 or 2 items might be good. Second place, if pizza chains count as fast food, is Little Ceasar?s. Not just because it?s owned by the Red Wings owner but because it?s genuine crap. Especially the Hot & Ready garbage.

I call the chain Little Brutus as it always gives me a major pain in my backside...

I typically refuse to go to my local Sonic because they're slow as ****. I will always avoid any fast food restaurants in which you need to wait in a drive thru for more than 30 minutes just to get mediocre food. I'll never understand why people do this.

I actually don't like Jimmy Johns at all either. Give me Quiznos or even Subway any day of the week. lol

I actually came in here because I do not understand the jimmy johns love. It's honestly the only place i've gone into and just left because I'm like, no I can't do this to myself. And this is coming from someone who will eat little ceasars.

I won't go to burger king but that's because in my high school years I lived off their $1 whopper promotion for like a year. Can not even think of eating one of them anymore.

The other one I categorically refuse to go to is Chick fil a. Who the hell puts pickles on a chicken sandwhich?

Got to agree with Sonic, it is trash!

Last edited:
I haven't been to Sonic enough to form an opinion. I have never been to Jimmy Johns. I don't get the hatred for Arbys, I love Arbys. Their sliders are great!!
My worse is Burger King cuz they make the sandwich then microwave it to the temperature of the sun.

Not Burger King? Lol.

You think you're getting lobster and steak, girl, you're getting Burger King! :yuck:

I actually came in here because I do not understand the jimmy johns love. It's honestly the only place i've gone into and just left because I'm like, no I can't do this to myself. And this is coming from someone who will eat little ceasars.

I won't go to burger king but that's because in my high school years I lived off their $1 whopper promotion for like a year. Can not even think of eating one of them anymore.

The other one I categorically refuse to go to is Chick fil a. Who the hell puts pickles on a chicken sandwhich?

From the amounts of free Double Western Cheeseburger coupons from Carl's Jr I had (because only two of my classmates wanted them)...I spent the last one in 2014... Surprised to see those were still active for so long...

Last edited:
Taco Bell gets a lot of flack, and it isn't exactly the most exquisite of restaurants (outside of Demolition Man, ha!), but I like it sometimes.

Along with Pizza Hut, it's the fast food restaurant that I am the most nostalgic for. ;)

I'm gonna consider Little Caesar's fast food, and that.

To kill the taste of the chicken...

Three times I went to Chit-Fil-A and the chicken was so undercooked that I swore it clucked...

Save your time and go to KFC for some good chicken... Heck...even Popeye's is better...

Am I the only one that ever felt like a high roller going to del taco for their $0.10 Taco Tuesday with a $10 bill and ordering a 100 tacos?

Carls Jr always left me w a stomach ache, haven't been there in a long long time.

Am I the only one that ever felt like a high roller going to del taco for their $0.10 Taco Tuesday with a $10 bill and ordering a 100 tacos?

I used to show up to woodshop after lunch with a big bag of 39 cent cheeseburgers from McDonald's. High of course.

El Pollo Loco should be mentioned. :yuck:

It's meh. Not White washed enough to be like Taco Bell or Del Taco and not authentic enough to compete with those types of restaurants.

But I do like their soda fountain selections, haha.

I don’t go to El Pollo Loco as much as I used to. But I used to like buying a BRC burrito & a chicken leg. Then I’d put the meat in the burrito along with some fresh pico de gallo & avocado salsa.

Has anyone tried Taco Bell outside of Southern California? Years ago I was in Chicago & stopped at a Taco Bell. It was so horrible. It made the ones out here seem like an authentic taqueria. I know, why did I go to Taco Bell in Chicago? I was driving, I was hungry, it was right there, & this was before the Yelp app. But I still regret not just going there but also not getting a Chicago hot dog or beef sandwich.

Last edited:
I don’t go to El Pollo Loco as much as I used to. But I used to like buying a BRC burrito & a chicken leg. Then I’d put the meat in the burrito along with some fresh pico de gallo & avocado salsa.

Has anyone tried Taco Bell outside of Southern California? Years ago I was in Chicago & stopped at a Taco Bell. It was so horrible. It made the ones out here seem like an authentic taqueria. I know, why did I go to Taco Bell in Chicago? I was driving, I was hungry, it was right there, & this was before the Yelp app. But I still regret not just going there but also not getting a Chicago hot dog or beef sandwich.

Chicago for whatever reason is not a particular fan of the drive thru, took me a while to get used to it again.

Sonic is garbage except for their slushes.

Never understood the fanfare for Chick-fil-A or Canes.

I have family members that love Canes but I much prefer Popeyes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom