Fast Food Worst Fast Food Chain

To kill the taste of the chicken...

Three times I went to Chit-Fil-A and the chicken was so undercooked that I swore it clucked...

Save your time and go to KFC for some good chicken... Heck...even Popeye's is better...

I enjoy Chik-Fil-A occasionally. I've never had less than fantastic service (overtly fantastic, at that), the food quality is always good (I've NEVER experienced undercooked food at any of their locations, and I travel a lot). Perhaps by undercooked you mean juicy? I'm not trying to be a dick, but their chicken is brined so it will retain moisture during cooking. That's the only thing I an think of why you might have thought it was raw. Undercooked chicken would get that location shut down in a hot minute, especially if it was repeated on more than one occasion. To answer the question about why they put pickles on chicken sandwiches, it's because a lot of taste-demographics in the US like the flavor. The acidity in the sandwich breaks up the richness of a breaded, deep fried patty on bread. Culinarily, it's simple and it balances really well. Their breakfast burritos are also very good. They have Diet Dr. Pepper, so there's that draw too.

For my money: Long John Silvers has to be the worst. Unless you come to Dallas and try Taco Bueno. It's like Taco Bell, but not as classy or of such high quality. We just call it Diarrhea Bueno every time we drive by.

I enjoy Chik-Fil-A occasionally. I've never had less than fantastic service (overtly fantastic, at that), the food quality is always good (I've NEVER experienced undercooked food at any of their locations, and I travel a lot). Perhaps by undercooked you mean juicy? I'm not trying to be a dick, but their chicken is brined so it will retain moisture during cooking. That's the only thing I an think of why you might have thought it was raw. Undercooked chicken would get that location shut down in a hot minute, especially if it was repeated on more than one occasion. To answer the question about why they put pickles on chicken sandwiches, it's because a lot of taste-demographics in the US like the flavor. The acidity in the sandwich breaks up the richness of a breaded, deep fried patty on bread. Culinarily, it's simple and it balances really well. Their breakfast burritos are also very good. They have Diet Dr. Pepper, so there's that draw too.

For my money: Long John Silvers has to be the worst. Unless you come to Dallas and try Taco Bueno. It's like Taco Bell, but not as classy or of such high quality. We just call it Diarrhea Bueno every time we drive by.

It was raw in the middle and just barely cooked on the outside... They must have had the pressure cookers set too low...

I actually liked the catfish at Long John Silver's when they had it... Otherwise I stayed clear of the place... The Arby's that was next door to one of the LJS Vegas locations actually smelled like a backed up sewer when you got closer to the drive thru window...enough so that the board of health shut it down...

Right now Panda Express has gone so far downhill my family won't go there anymore... It's cheaper than a one star Chinese restaurant but with a quarter of the taste...

Weirdly the A&W is attached to a long john silvers nearest to us (Still like 50 miles) which oddly the mrs enjoys so she can get hush puppies with a burger. I don't think I'd get anything else off that menu.

Having just returned from the LA area I have to report thankfully that age has not changed my fondness for the fast food chains I crave that aren't available in Chicago. We actually didn't hit a negative at all.

Also just so salami knows, I'm about as anti pickle (dill really) as there can be. if it's a standard item on that food, it has to be exceptional for me to still order it and pick it off (the unreliability of a "hold the pickles" request at a fast food place is just asking to become a karen).

Right now Panda Express has gone so far downhill my family won't go there anymore... It's cheaper than a one star Chinese restaurant but with a quarter of the taste...

They don't even use real panda anymore!

im-so-hungry-i-could-eat-at-arbys-simpsons.gif

Back
Top Bottom