WTS: FLA @LAK, Reign v Meth-heads

Rusty

I lost my password
TEAM LGK
Pre Game
Sharks blew out the Kings in San Jose.
We are technically rested so no excuses

F*** being well rested at work on Monday.

Oh man, the Kings are missing a bunch of guys.
Possibly Doughty, Brown, Athanasious, plus 3 or 4 more.
Yall remember that LA game at home when we had Charlotte playing for us? This might be the run back with the tables turned.

I would assume Bob plays tonight hey?
?Wouldn't be too sure about that.
Personally, I'd start Knight tonight so Bob can get San Jose to get Thornton a homecoming win.
Then give Bob Vegas and Knight the Ducks
?I dont think they would have called Knight up yet unless he was starting. Knight today, Bob Tuesday and Thursday and Knight Friday. LA is riddled with injuries and on the 2nd of a b2b, good game for Knight to get.

Something to keep an eye on this trip:
Aaron Ekblad is three points away from surpassing Robert Svehla (290) for most points by a defenseman in #FlaPanthers history.
?Jinx
?Yep

It?s all set up perfectly
- The LA Kings AHL team
- Ekblad about to set a record
- PP clicking
- PK working
- Knight good games lately
- Hubie the assist leader
- Boys scoring at will
- Finnish Boom lowered
WHAT COULD GO WRONG????
?Uno card status from the December Covid game

Canes lose in regulation to PIT. With a win tonight we would be in a 3 way tie for first in the NHL

{Kings Fan} You guys think Flor will bounce back tonight after the last meeting with LA? I think LA's gonna get bounced. A LOT of injuries. A lot of key guys out. If I'm a betting man, I go with Flor for this one. But you never know.
So is Florida getting ramped up for the playoffs? What is your projection for the Panthers in the playoffs this year? Do they go all the way? Halfway? One and done? You got a good team. Relish in that and look forward to good times. Good times.
If you're gonna beat the Kings, throw a lot of pucks on net and get bodies to the crease. That's how you're gonna win. Rebounds my friend, rebounds. Kings can't handle big bodies. They're like Adele's boyfriend on a hot summer day. Get to the slot and look to bury it. What's the scouting report on the Panthers? How does LA beat you guys? Thank you.
?LA Beats us by getting Goldie to make all manner of positive predictions about how we can?t possibly lose. So get your social media director going.
?{Kings Fan} I'm on it?
?he's a master at jinxes... like why do announcers say things like.. Florida is 45-0 after leading after 2 periods . Or Florida hasn't allowed a power play goal against... literally as it goes in.... like why....

{other Kings Fan}Our D tonight:
Maatta - Spence
Bjornfot - Durzi
Moverare - Strand
Arguably the worst iced in the NHL this season.
?This just guaranteed: ?with his first of the season, number ? ?
?Similar situation to when we played you last. We iced only 1.5 NHL defensemen. Only 6 of the 18 skaters that played in that game for us will be in tonight
?don't worry we sometimes suck in these situations

Let's f*** these clowns up tonight

I think we need to keep an eye on the call ups for the Kings. Frk for whatever reason isn?t allowed on the squad often but when he plays he?s good.
As for the rookie first round center the Kings will be sporting lately he?s played Tippett well since being sent down so we need to be careful.
We will win but be tested. Let?s go cats!

At least we don't have to deal with those chrome helmets that the Kings wear sometimes
?Vegas and their gold helmets are waiting on Saint Patrick's Day

Game
Sounds like Bob got hit by the puck shot into the bench.
?Oh god just our luck Bob hurt on the bench
?Deflected Puck, hit bob in the right side of the face. He left down the tunnel with the towel to the right side of his face.
?That's huge.
LTIR space
?Need to milk this. Out a month. Back by April 29

At least Lindbohm continues his head hunting venture.

That's an embarrassingly bad goal
?Brutal by Knight
?This is kind of becoming a problem.
?We're gonna lose this, aren't we?

Probably for the best that everyone's in bed and not watching that first goal....ew

Florida floppers that shift.

Florida definitely looks jet lagged. 3 hours plus the time change, so they lost 4
?It's actually only 2 hours.
?Huh?
Difference in time is 3 hours? Then clock moved forward so they got one less hour of sleep
?I guess it depends what time they woke up. But the game start is what would have been 9pm yesterday, instead of 10pm. So to their bodies, it's 9. That's what I meant.
?Oh I gotcha. They gained 3 hours then loss one hour of sleep.
To them, it probably feels like 11 PM lol
?It's very dumb

?Looks like they've been on an around the world tour when they can't solve this AHL level defense.
this is how we look when we play seattle

It's a Tale As Old As Time: you have to put the puck upstairs on Quick.

day lights saving is stupid

Biggest concern that period is Bob's health. We were clearly the better team. Knight let in a bad one. Quick made the saves

We?re gonna lose, this game has that feel.

I have a good, positive feeling about this period.
?Positivity????..not really a thing here.

I was going to mention this when I said they have to put the puck upstairs on Quick.
The only other option is five hole. Much like Bob, his pads are Elite.

Quick's being a little bitch again.

Quick going full Cobra Kai and sweeping the leg

What?s Quick upset about? There was no interference.
?bennett collision

I feel like the boys might have got it talking to in that first intermission. They look great so far in the second.
?they are avid readers of this forum and saw our disappointment.

Is it me, or is the clock malfunctioning? The clock said 14:00 for about 20 seconds when the play was going on.
?The clock isnt even there anymore
?Who needs time anyway.
?day lights saving say so! TIME!!!!
?no game clock... I quess this period gonna last eternity
?or none of this counts
?Considering how were playing, I'd say that's a good thing.

can we trade for spence?

Most fight the Kings have shown this period was Quick tripping a guy who was celebrating a goal.

2 goals but meh period

Kinda boring so far
?I?ll take it for a road game . Only 11 shots against. Sound defensively.

Ebklad has spent more time laying down on the ice instead of standing up.
?Great defensive strategy, you cover more of the ice that way!
?him and lindbohm had their skates switched...

Trade Verhaeghe
?how did he miss
?He's making the Panthers look bad. We have standards here.

Kings not so tough when your team doesn't have 9 guys stuck in COVID protocol
?They are missing like 8 players tonight lol
?And? f*** 'em.

Oh my God Mamin. The patient died doctor
?come on mamin no finish

All of the penalties the Kings have committed this period and they get the only PP lol

Hubs might get a call from the league for that head shot.
?Stupid penalty by Huberdeau, and a bad hit
?That was pretty dirty by Huberdeau tho.
?Huby you f***ing idiot
?It was stupid, but when the refs refuse to call blatant penalties, **** happens.

You would think Huberdeau keeps his cool in moments like this, instead he Sam Bennett?s that ****

f***
?wow never seen AB look that angry!
?Panthers hockey, baby!! Huby with an apple!
?Refs gave the game away
?Refs should be ashamed of themselves.
Chicken **** league.

LA is a homeless encampment posing as a city. They will need all the ref pity points to they can get.
?Imagine having the refs, 4 straight PPs, being up a man most of the 3rd and OT, and still not being able to win in regulation.

**** the refs!! Also **** Putin but especially these refs!

Stupid stupid penalty by Huberdeau. Bad positioning by Knight + that?s a good shot

hey thats the guy we were warned about by his shot

Refs gave this game away - missed calls on huby and Hornqvist and then they give LA a power play. Hopefully we take the extra point in OT.
?Ehhh, the trip would've been a tough call to make at that point in the game, looked like both guys were just tied up. The penalty Huby took was a bad one, that's on him.
?Right. Definitely easier for me to armchair officiate with the benefit of multiple camera angles and slow motion. Definitely a trip though. Was seen differently in play, I'm sure.
?Losing your cool is one thing, but being dumb about it is another. Hurt them where it counts and makes you look like less of an *******, by winning. It should also be mentioned that that trip on him was not intentional. Huby's headhunting though...certainly was.

And no Huby for OT for now
?Fortunately Kopitar is the trade?

They really don't want to win this game

Refs can lick my *** crack.

Gonna lose to an AHL roster tonight lol

We suck at shootouts. This game is over

Knight will win it for us

Of course they've got to drag the late game out as long as they can.

Huberdeau has been **** on shootouts for like 2 years now

Why is Duke not out there
Edit: that's why

Jesus Christ I hate staying up this late for a loss

What a waste of time

AHL squads are this team's kryptonite.

Post Game
This loss is just annoying.
Refs f***ed us.

31 straight wins when up after 2 streak snapped, crazy stat.
?Goldie with the jinx
?thank god... we were up 1 goal.... its a dumb stat
?All because of huberdeau

Dammit you guys were supposed to beat the Kings.
Sincerely,
Oilers fan

Damn the one thing I've learned from this game is that the Kings fans are pretty classless on reddit.
?Thats just most Californians in general

Ontario Reign 3
Florida Meth-heads 2

Wow, all that whining about the refs. It's like Florida is the Anaheim of the south.

I see their announcer jinxes everything, too.

–he's a master at jinxes... like why do announcers say things like.. Florida is 45-0 after leading after 2 periods . Or Florida hasn't allowed a power play goal against... literally as it goes in.... like why...

I wanted to see if the "Cats" fans were as much of whiners here as they were on twitter. What a bunch of crybabies.

LA is a homeless encampment posing as a city.

Nice.

I'll never look at a Floridian the same way again. It's like a Southeast version of Chicago. Makes the win even sweeter.

Our D tonight:
Maatta - Spence
Bjornfot - Durzi
Moverare - Strand
Arguably the worst iced in the NHL this season.

200w.gif

Florida definitely looks jet lagged. 3 hours plus the time change, so they lost 4
–It's actually only 2 hours.
–Huh?
Difference in time is 3 hours? Then clock moved forward so they got one less hour of sleep
–I guess it depends what time they woke up. But the game start is what would have been 9pm yesterday, instead of 10pm. So to their bodies, it's 9. That's what I meant.
–Oh I gotcha. They gained 3 hours then loss one hour of sleep.
To them, it probably feels like 11 PM lol
–It's very dumb

This....

AHL squads are this team's kryptonite

Join The Club

Damn the one thing I've learned from this game is that the Kings fans are pretty classless on reddit.
–Thats just most Californians in general

Who goes on Reddit?

Lol, I love salty clowns. I'd expect nothing less out of FLA...

I mean, I get it. This is the Best coast, by FAR.

I wanted to see if the "Cats" fans were as much of whiners here as they were on twitter. What a bunch of crybabies.

Yep, twitter was hilarious. Don't let the ref complaining get in the way of the fact that you lost to a team missing 7 starters. Clown fanbase.

My travels have taken me all over the country, and I've stepped foot in every state, except for the extreme Northeast (Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont), the extreme Northwest (Washington) and the extreme Southeast (Alabama, South Carolina, Georgia and Florida). I told my buddy of my desire to visit Florida someday. He said, "Dude, they have flying cockroaches...and they bite!"

I have subsequently crossed Florida off my list.

My travels have taken me all over the country, and I've stepped foot in every state, except for the extreme Northeast (Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont), the extreme Northwest (Washington) and the extreme Southeast (Alabama, South Carolina, Georgia and Florida). I told my buddy of my desire to visit Florida someday. He said, "Dude, they have flying cockroaches...and they bite!"

I have subsequently crossed Florida off my list.

Also the reason people have cages around their pools. Bugs as big as birds.

Who goes on Reddit?

I checkout Reddit (it's weird and chaotic--no comments please), not for hockey but I did get trapped in one (hockey) thread's comment section longer than I'd like to: It was about someone not changing his instagram photo. There were A LOT of opinions.

Back
Top Bottom