200 Level Costco Tickets

Great find, thanks for sharing! Makes me wish we had prices like Dallas, though - 2 tickets in the 100 section for $119 while they offer 2 tickets in the 200 section for $129 in LA.

Looking to purchase 8 or 10 tickets total. Wondering if they "group" all those seats together? Do you happen to have any information?

I bought four in two separate transactions. Got the same section but not contiguous seats. Maybe a ticket rep could help with that once you had the codes for the pairs.

I bought four in two separate transactions. Got the same section but not contiguous seats. Maybe a ticket rep could help with that once you had the codes for the pairs.

Same bought 6 same section but seats weren't all together.

Great find, thanks for sharing! Makes me wish we had prices like Dallas, though - 2 tickets in the 100 section for $119 while they offer 2 tickets in the 200 section for $129 in LA.

To be honest, unless the tix are at the back row of the 100s I prefer the 200s. Heck I tend to like the front row of the 300s to the middle of the 100s. Too much puck blockage along the boards.

Back