2012 Champs - 20 year reunion

I

Illegal_Stick

Lurker
I'm sure some of you have seen this, but for those who haven't - posted by Carter's wife. Nice to see Deano back with the gang.

https://twitter.com/Megan_Carter_/status/1558171963180216327/photo/1[/URL]
FZ-9I-TUYAEHr8d

I spotted Westgarth, Richards, Kopi, Brown, Quick, clifford, green, scuds, Mitchell. Bernier, Richardson, carter, stoll, nolan, Doughty, T Lew,...marty, possibly Colin Frasier, coach. Futa, trainers, Deano..chris sutter, Ranford, Nelson Emerson . Did I miss anyone?

Last edited by a moderator:
Who is missing? Penner is the one notable for me. I know he’s in loony town at the moment but hope he was invited.

Edit: And Voynov. Doubt he can even get in the country though

Edit 2: I guess there's a good chance neither of them can cross the border atm.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought Penner was the bearded guy to the right of Doughty, but now I think that's actually King.

Other than Voynoy and Penner, I think they are all there. Williams is next to Mitchell. Fraser is next to Nolan. Drewiske is there in the middle back. I think its Gagne to the right of Lewis, behind Doughty.

I thought Penner was the bearded guy to the right of Doughty, but now I think that's actually King.

Other than Voynoy and Penner, I think they are all there. Williams is next to Mitchell. Fraser is next to Nolan. Drewiske is there in the middle back. I think its Gagne to the right of Lewis, behind Doughty.

That’s definitely not Gagne. I’m fairly certain it is Scott Parse.

This is super cool. As if I couldn't already love that team enough.

I see Lombardi and Richards are about as far away as possible. Wonder if that's coincidence. I hope it is.

This is super cool. As if I couldn't already love that team enough.

I see Lombardi and Richards are about as far away as possible. Wonder if that's coincidence. I hope it is.

I noted that as well.

I still can't find Ranford or Scuds....

jom

I think Gagne is next to JW (on JWs left)?

Pretty freakin awesome. Love that they got the vast majority of them together again. No Luc, believe he's been on a long RV vacation with Stacia.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back