2012 SCP Game 5 vs Canucks Full game

"Ref You Suck" after Lewie collides with Canuck & Stolly scores.

Must be a Canadian whine thing

Great video....what is especially good is the PBP announcer. I've forgotten his name but he's one of the best. Very understated....I loved his call of the Martinez goal in 2014. He recently retired I hear...big loss for Canadian broadcasting, IMO.

jom

For those of you that need the tldr version, or one of the greatest series recap videos of all time have a taste of jmsalsa

Great video....what is especially good is the PBP announcer. I've forgotten his name but he's one of the best. Very understated....I loved his call of the Martinez goal in 2014. He recently retired I hear...big loss for Canadian broadcasting, IMO.

jom

That would be Jim Hughson.

That would be Jim Hughson.

It is impressive how their announcers were completely unbiased on the Hamhuis-Lewis play, which the replay shows was, if anything, a Vancouver penalty. If the roles were reversed and Faust and Fox had that call, they would have gone full homer on that.

"Ref You Suck" after Lewie collides with Canuck & Stolly scores.

Must be a Canadian whine thing

Fans at Staples were doing that multiple times during game 3. Not the first time I've heard our fanbase doing it. Heard it in Anaheim vs the Kings as well. It's just an NHL thing now.

It is impressive how their announcers were completely unbiased on the Hamhuis-Lewis play, which the replay shows was, if anything, a Vancouver penalty. If the roles were reversed and Faust and Fox had that call, they would have gone full homer on that.

Jim Hughson is amazing. He?s my favorite play-by-play announcer other than Bob Miller. Not only unbiased, but he?s also unbiased towards US teams. That?s something that is seemingly non-existent in Canadian announcers.

Creeping into the playoffs as 8th seed, and that Brown hit on Sedin, was one of the most defining moments in Kings history. Absolutely epic.

That run was so fun, personally. So many stories that year involving the Kings. Loved it, and 2014 screaming for Martinez like a maniac. Can't believe 10 years gone by. GKG!

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back