2023-24 Kings Schedule Released

Is a split squad playing the first pregame in the US? It's only one day after Australia.

Sunday Jan 7th 3 pm Eastern game here in DC against the Caps. I'm in!

Jan 15th Kings @ Carolina

Anyone randomly gonna be in NC wanna go? Lol. Nice to have back-up -.- someone keyed "LA" in my car last time, which was nice. I may not wear a jersey because I like my car. Weird stadium. Complete mud parking lot. Dead quiet 2 periods, like nobody there, everyone on phones. 3rd period it was the loudest building I've ever heard, like they all came alive. May have just been that specific game. Debating if I'll go - 1 Kings game a year is nice at least, 3.5 hr drive for me. Lived in Oregon 5 years before last, which was.. 0 Kings games a year, so the option is nice.

Anybody going on one of these road trips? I remember going on a few with “Dave the Trip Guy”. He arranged all the flights, hotels, transportation and tickets.

I
Anybody going on one of these road trips? I remember going on a few with “Dave the Trip Guy”. He arranged all the flights, hotels, transportation and tickets.
I've been wanting to do the western Canada trip for years and never pulled the trigger. This coming Feb could be the one.

Back