After this just finished home stand...

Home ice advantage will matter in the playoffs so the Kings have to keep winning. The upcoming games against Edmonton and Vegas should be fun. Regardless of it plays out, I really want to see the Kings face Quick in the playoffs.

Home ice advantage will matter in the playoffs so the Kings have to keep winning. The upcoming games against Edmonton and Vegas should be fun. Regardless of it plays out, I really want to see the Kings face Quick in the playoffs.

ugh I'd feel sick watching that play out

Naw, I'd be stoked to watch that. I'd root for us first and Quickie second, and may the best team win should it occur in most likely round 2.

I keep telling myself that but I simply hate Vegas. Sorry Quickie, I love you but I hope your team gets bounced in the first round...

I keep telling myself that but I simply hate Vegas. Sorry Quickie, I love you but I hope your team gets bounced in the first round...

lol, You misunderstand. I would LOVE for Vegas to lose in round 1, I bleed Kings. However, what a friggin' storyline if we met in round 2!?

I don't think Quick will be the goalie for Vegas in the playoffs.

IDK why they'd go after him otherwise. I assumed it was a risk assessment gamble type thing for "playoff Quick" as teams obviously know his regular season play isn't strong atm.

IDK why they'd go after him otherwise. I assumed it was a risk assessment gamble type thing for "playoff Quick" as teams obviously know his regular season play isn't strong atm.

theyve been devastated by injuries. Pretty sure it was intended to be a depth move.

I thought he was just a Band-Aid until the Vegas goalies got healthy. They only gave up a 7th for him. That's like the Kings trading for playoff mode Troy Stetcher :)

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back