ALL Things: Adgy's Media Potluck

jerseydevil

I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes
Look, the title is a placeholder, Adgy...this was yer creation, so have uncle Mitchy rename as you wish, but the Media Board equivalent of the Random Picture Thread...needed to come back. I can think of no better way...

Potluck? I'll bring the candied yams! :grin:

batman-le-defi-1992-tou-01-g-579x413.jpg

Interesting store review for Requiem for a Dream

enhanced-20736-1407887836-1.png

Publicity photo for Downton Abbey that was posted and quickly removed.

Look for it.

enhanced-11824-1408028399-7.jpg

BvIJ3NiCAAAhb5D.jpg

Rick Baker, John Landis and Jim Henson on the set of the muppets

BvIJ3NiCAAAhb5D.jpg

Rick Baker, John Landis and Jim Henson on the set of the muppets

When I saw John Landis at the HHN panel @ ScareLa he told a really funny story about how he met Rick(or Ricky as he kept calling him) Baker when he was young and trying to make his mark. Their history runs deep.

When I saw John Landis at the HHN panel @ ScareLa he told a really funny story about how he met Rick(or Ricky as he kept calling him) Baker when he was young and trying to make his mark. Their history runs deep.

I remember reading the original issues of Fangoria and reading about Baker's work in the first Friday the 13th and The Howling. I have always liked his work. Not surprised he and Landis go so far back. I don't work in the industry but I am sure it is really a small world much like the rest of business and industry.

We DO need something like this. It really ties the forum together.

tu500.gif

tumblr_nbcb1a3S901qd3lbbo1_500.jpg

Jeez. Even HE doesn't have the Criterion release of Dead Ringers.

tumblr_nbc48dD20w1szfy48o1_500.jpg

Bill Sienkiewicz 2010: Archie #600 alternate sketch cover / excerpt from Archie: Fifty Times an American Icon

The Hero Initiative gave copies of the blank sketch alternate cover of Archie #600 to 50 artists and auctioned them off. The results were published in a special edition: Archie: Fifty Times an American Icon. You can see all the covers here.

Back
Top Bottom