All things: Harry potter

‘Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them’ Story Revealed
http://collider.com/fantastic-beasts-and-where-to-find-them-story/

This case is one of those way-way-way-bigger-on-the-inside magical devices, and within are expansive habitats for a collection of rare and endangered magical creatures from Newt’s travels around globe. He discovers the American wizarding community is fearfully hiding from Muggles (who are called “No-Maj” in the States) and the threat of public exposure is an even graver concern than in the UK (remember the Salem witch trials?). Fantastic Beasts is the story of what happens when this uniquely skilled English wizard travels to wiz-phobic America and a variety of his creatures, some quite dangerous … get out of their case.

Audible finally added Harry Potter collection but it's Jim Dale. I've listened to Stephen Fry's version probably 6 times per book so It's quite different.

We are actually listening to Fry's reading of Goblet of fire while we drive around this thanksgiving

enhanced-7795-1454438062-14.jpg

I was just thinking, a Regulus Arcturus Black movie/book would be pretty cool. Skilled seeker at Quidditch turned Death Eater at 16. Tried to defect after really seeing how horrible Voldemort really was. Like Valkyrie style.

I was just thinking, a Regulus Arcturus Black movie/book would be pretty cool. Skilled seeker at Quidditch turned Death Eater at 16. Tried to defect after really seeing how horrible Voldemort really was. Like Valkyrie style.

If they cast tom cruise I'm gonna blame you though

Back