All Things: So long, and thanks for alll the fish Thread.

jerseydevil

I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes

Ok. Strange times indeed. Strange times call for drastic and futile measures. So, in order to do my part...consider this thread a time capsule of a sort.

Feel free to share memes, gifs, videos, thoughts, feelings...you get it, right.

I don't care if you wanna rant about taboo subjects, I encourage it. But this site tends to be farely uncomfy and quick to smite...nudity, politics, and overtly offensive stuff.
Pour it out guys. We are a community like any other...

I'll start.

Taboo, eh?

These are songs they used to play during Kroq's After Hours.

Harley David-son of a Mitch!
Get on my Harley, you daughter of a Mitch!
Harley David-son of a Mitch!
James Dean rode his Harley right into a ditch!

mhihi: :rolleyes2: :fpalm:

My Favorite Author NSFW as one should always be

You guys are close. But...this oughtta be more of a reaction to quarantining, supply runs...and maybe even some positive examples of folks doing good things.

DwAdbmm.jpg

How I am surviving this

Ingredients
1 cup bourbon whiskey

1/2 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice

1/4 cup sugar syrup

4 whiskey-soaked cherries

Fill a large cocktail shaker with ice, the whiskey, lemon juice and sugar syrup and shake for a full 30 seconds. Strain into chilled cocktail glasses and top each drink with a cherry.

Hmm... a random thoughts COVID-19 thread? Okay, I'll give it a whirl.

Not really bothered by the seclusion, personal space or working from home but unfortunately I'm one of those immunocompromised people; so this is not the best situation to be in. lols. But, since I'm still me (read: smary weirdo anti-social jerk) and good vibes will make this thread a little more fun... I keep hearing this song in my head and it gives me hope.
[Prepare yourself, it is from a musical]

If this goes on, I might have to dust off the blow-up doll! mhihi: :manybeers:

I don't know how many years I have been listening to that song, but I just found out it's about a blow-up doll last year. It takes me a while.

Anybody got an air pump. I don't want to go use the one at the gas station. :p

This QuarantineL ife is giving songs about One Love a different meaning. :cbgb2:

More Like "Someone To Lay Down 6 Feet Beside Me," huh? :cbgb2: :rolleyes2:

Wearing pants isn't enough to go to the market. We need to wrap ourselves in plastic now.

"Save me, save me from tomorrow.."

[This felt right, on the most foolish of days]

Back
Top Bottom