Amazon could be streaming Kings soon

So since I work 2nd shift and get home as the game ends can I find the game on Amazon Warehouse for a discount? ( Return your games just as it ends please! )

Bezos should have called it Anaconda, not Amazon.
(that's MR. Bezos to you, sonny...)

Uncle Jeff/Santa? Is that you?

So since I work 2nd shift and get home as the game ends can I find the game on Amazon Warehouse for a discount? ( Return your games just as it ends please! )

Will do! Thankfully I bought a xbox this year so I can stop renting 4k players for my annual Lord of the Rings Christmas Special™

Last edited:
Ballys continues to be abysmally and inexcusably poor with their managing of their website as it's been down since last month, in which the debacle started with the Coyotes game and I still get the nonsensically dumb "Application error" message with no ETL on when the lazy, incompetent bungholes at the company will actually take the time to consider restoring their site back to working order again. Though their app still works on my Roku box and Xbox, it still won't work on my computer or phone.

Last edited:
Ballys continues to be abysmally and inexcusably poor with their managing of their website as it's been down since last month, in which the debacle started with the Coyotes game and I still get the nonsensically dumb "Application error" message with no ETL on when the lazy, incompetent bungholes at the company will actually take the time to consider restoring their site back to working order again. Though their app still works on my Roku box and Xbox, it still won't work on my computer or phone.
They're abysmal, I agree, but the website has not been down and works for me, and I can stream games from the web site. The phone app works too. I've seen lots of complaints about Bally's on different sites, but none of them are that the web site or the app don't work. I think the problem is on your end.

They're abysmal, I agree, but the website has not been down and works for me, and I can stream games from the web site. The phone app works too. I've seen lots of complaints about Bally's on different sites, but none of them are that the web site or the app don't work. I think the problem is on your end.

Looks like I found out the problem on why I get this persistent BS "Application error" message when trying to access the Bally Sports website: my two most used web browsers: Brave and Opera were the cause. It seems either they inadvertently caused the JavaScript to be fumbled and corrupted, the browsers' settings might have restricted access to the website, or the browsers weren't updated. To me, it's likely the former two since I had updated both of my web browsers lately. I recently tried the Waterfox web browser and the Bally Sports website seems to be working with no BS "Application error" message. Problem solved, even though Ballys is still an untrustworthy company to deal with. I think Ballys might have been part of the problem when they updated their website a few months ago, inadvertently causing the JavaScript coding of the web browsers many of us use to get messed up and show this BS "Application error" message.

Well, at least their website works on my Waterfox browser for now, so there's that.

Last edited:

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back