***Anaheim Ducks vs. LA Kings Finally a Real Home Game GDT 10/03/23 7:00pm on NHL Network & BSSC***

Despite the penalties that was one of his better games of the past last 9 months.
That's what I thought as the Ducks were running him and for the first time that I can remember he showed pushback. He kind of reminded me of Sandstorm last night with 2 or 3 good shots and some marginally dirty plays although I didn't think he stuck his knee out that much whereas the Ducks announcers were making it seem worse than I thought it was.

That's what I thought as the Ducks were running him and for the first time that I can remember he showed pushback. He kind of reminded me of Sandstorm last night with 2 or 3 good shots and some marginally dirty plays although I didn't think he stuck his knee out that much whereas the Ducks announcers were making it seem worse than I thought it was.
Symbology:
Despite the penalties that was one of his better games of the past last 9 months.

He was more physical, I’ll give him that. Gotta be smart too, however. The pressure from the clear talent looking for his spot should hopefully be good for him.

That game last night was more along the lines of what I was expecting from Dubois. The guy looks dominant out there in the offensive zone, driving to the crease like he does. However, he is going to need to actually -bury- some of those chances!

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom