***Anaheim Ducks vs. LA Kings GDT 4/13/24 7:30pm on BSW***

Fiala not sharp early. Kings are matching the Ducks effort tonight. So that’s a positive.

Getting Ready Episode 2 GIF by The Office

Great. PP to Ducks. Let's get cracking again!

Hopefully LA will win all of their last remaining games and have Vegas or St. Louis lose all theirs, and to an extent, Edmonton and Dallas. But I know that's wishful thinking for me.
Check the standings StLouis was eliminated last night

End of 1st. Both teams had their chances but so far a scoreless period and action was limited to being a relatively boring trap game. 40 minutes of hockey left and something's got to give. It's your chance to break through and get on board, LA, if you can.

So Kopi is temporarily out of the roster due to an undisclosed injury prior to the game. Hopefully it isn't serious.

Good kill, LA.

Then it's on Vegas to hopefully lose all their remaining games. Lose Vegas Lose!
Relying on others to lose is a losing strategy. Kings need to win out, Oilers need to beat Canucks tonight to have the advantage in the division. Then we play Canucks in the first round. This is all going to come down to last games of the season looking at the matchups. Actually very exciting

Last edited:
Relying on others to lose is a losing strategy. Kings need to win out, Oilers need to beat Canucks tonight to have the advantage in the division. Then we play Canucks in the first round

I'm aware of that, too. Of course I'm hoping LA wins all of their last three remaining games this season. And even though I don't want to root for a division rival to win a particular game just to win their division or just record a win (in the case of a non-playoff team), if it means helping out LA for who LA will draw in the 1st round, then by all means.

I'm aware of that, too. Of course I'm hoping LA wins all of their last three remaining games this season. And even though I don't want to root for a division rival to win a particular game just to win their division, if it means helping out LA for who LA will draw in the 1st round, then by all means.
You were talking about matchups, I was just trying to clarify them for you. Done

End of 1st. Both teams had their chances but so far a scoreless period and action was limited to being a relatively boring trap game. 40 minutes of hockey left and something's got to give. It's your chance to break through and get on board, LA, if you can.

So Kopi is temporarily out of the roster due to an undisclosed injury prior to the game. Hopefully it isn't serious.
Nick stated that Kopi was just taking a night off. Nothing wrong with him, just resting; at his age, he needs to do that once in awhile.

Kings need to do something.

I am always saying that there days. :mhihi: :harhar1: 😒

Nick stated that Kopi was just taking a night off. Nothing wrong with him, just resting; at his age, he needs to do that once in awhile.
I guess undisclosed injury in today’s terminology is rest haha. Good to hear

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom