Anze Promo day

rinkrat

Ixnay Uxday
Staff member
Arf Arf
E1B346FB-BA05-4E01-BDEC-23320C868E29.jpeg

Kopi's maybe, just maybe, being treated like the superstar that he is?

I do believe he might be the best player to ever wear a Kings jersey - not to spark a debate or anything, but we've been very lucky to have him this long and he's still on top. I saw him up very close in the 2012 rally holding the cup and smiling just thinking how cool it was to see a home grown player (4 of them really) have such an accomplishment.

Last edited:
I do believe he might be the best player to ever wear a Kings jersey - not to spark a debate or anything, but we've been very lucky to have him this long and he's still on top. I saw him up very close in the 2012 rally holding the cup and smiling just thinking how cool it was to see a home grown player (4 of them really) have such an accomplishment, especially someone who came here and could barely speak the language and became proficient pretty quickly and is now one of the better spoken guys on the team I think.

He spoke English fluently before being drafted.

He spoke English fluently before being drafted.

I suppose my memory deceives me, which isn't a shocker as I can barely ever remember why I walked into a room :) It was a bit hard to find but I found a 2006 video and you're correct. I suppose maybe I was thinking of his confidence and interview skills increasing over time.

Last edited:

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back