Anze trying out neck guard

rinkrat

Ixnay Uxday
Staff member
Arf Arf
B02642A0-548C-48B5-9322-8DBA3045A505.jpeg

I believe he was one of the first to wear the visor?

edit because the internet: On the Kings, during his first few years.

Last edited:
Good leader, there. Hope others will follow. If it is too uncomfortable to play with hopefully Bauer or some other manufacturer can figure it out.

I believe he was one of the first to wear the visor?
Not even close
Luc wasn't the first to wear one, I just remember him wearing them long before most did
1699374927464.png

I remember Bure wearing one in Vancouver
1699375056956.png

I don't remember when he started but I remember Larry Murphy as well
1699375168479.png
1699375196367.png

I seem to recall a story about a player signing a contract during the Lombardi era and Dean asked him to start wearing a visor. I can't remember which player it was but Jarett Stoll did play without a visor in Edmonton and switch to wearing one in LA.

From an organization perspective, as contracts get larger, it only makes sense to keep these players as safe as possible to keep them playing every night.

I seem to recall a story about a player signing a contract during the Lombardi era and Dean asked him to start wearing a visor. I can't remember which player it was but Jarett Stoll did play without a visor in Edmonton and switch to wearing one in LA.

From an organization perspective, as contracts get larger, it only makes sense to keep these players as safe as possible to keep them playing every night.
Agreed. I wouldn't be surprised if insurance companies drove mandatory adoption.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back