***Arizona Coyotes vs. LA Kings GDT 10/24/23 7:30pm on BSW***

was at the game, good crowd but man, the Kings always leave you feeling like a 2 goal lead isn't enough. Thank goodness for that offsides call as if that goal counted, I had a real fear that AZ would come back and win. Copper made some big saves, 4th line is grinding away and doing a great job, Moore leading the team in goals...who would have guessed that?

The nice thing about these AZ games is that there are very few Yotes fans in attendance so it's not one of those games where everywhere you turn, there's a fan of the other team.

I've been pleasantly surprised by Englund, in that he is mostly invisible which is a good thing. Of course as time goes by other teams will exploit weaknesses but for now he is doing his job.
Indeed

Our coaching has done wonders for him. Now , if we could only develop forwards.....

For the most part, it looks like the Kings will be giving up around 3 goals per game. So that puts a lot of pressure on the offense, which is OK. Lewis has as many goals as Byfield which is nice.

I was actually looking at ALL of the scores last night, since all 32 teams played. Only 11 teams scored 2 or fewer goals. This seems to be common place, so the Kings with average goaltending, are likely going to need to score 4 or more to get it done.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom