Arthur Kaliyev Suspension coming....

Turcotte or Laferriere will take Arty’s spot before Thanksgiving. Kaliyev is a one trick pony. And he ain’t all that great at his only real skill.

Sux that Arty retaliated in that way. Consequences of this or lack of consequences are that no one on the current roster can handle Gudas.

This is perfect. Give Laferriere a cup of coffee and call it a day. I can see him fitting-in right away with 80 and 22, Turcotte, not so much.

Sux that Arty retaliated in that way. Consequences of this or lack of consequences are that no one on the current roster can handle Gudas.
I was thinking the same thing in regards to Gudas, the Kings really don't have someone who can respond and/or handle him. Curious what the game plan will be as Gudas doesn't mind getting dirty.

In an odd way I kind of like it. He is engaging more, hopefully realizing that he can't dance
around on the perimeter anymore. And to be more engaged these things can happen. It's not a good
hit but it shows a more aggressive mindset. And PLD is the right guy to mentor him. I just hope he
doesn't end up a Mike Hoffman 2.0

I was thinking the same thing in regards to Gudas, the Kings really don't have someone who can respond and/or handle him. Curious what the game plan will be as Gudas doesn't mind getting dirty.
Gudas didn't want to fight Englund and the only other player they can dress is Doty whom I'm sure he wouldn't fight.

Maybe the hearing is actually tomorrow because we still don't know the result 🤔

In an odd way I kind of like it. He is engaging more, hopefully realizing that he can't dance
around on the perimeter anymore. And to be more engaged these things can happen. It's not a good
hit but it shows a more aggressive mindset. And PLD is the right guy to mentor him. I just hope he
doesn't end up a Mike Hoffman 2.0
There is just something that tells me at least so far Kaliyev is more Brett Hull in Calgary and if he can play with a bit more edge that would be a pretty well rounded player. He's had 2 games with Dubois and Fiala and last night was his best game in a long while. I wouldn't give up on him quite yet.

I hope they carry Englund on the active roster and he sees lots of game action against teams like Edmonton, Vegas, Anaheim. He definitely has a mean streak, will do dirty, and looks like he’s not afraid to go with anyone who dares to question his authority. Need to set the tone during the regular season, so Edmonton knows we are coming for them.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back