Arvidsson may need back surgery

This is brutal news. Maybe somebody young will step up and replace his production and he can come back as a late season add to boost us into the post season. Gotta find some way to not be demoralized by this.

Sad to hear this - mostly because including Arvy in a trade package might have resulted in a goalie upgrade.

This is brutal news. Maybe somebody young will step up and replace his production and he can come back as a late season add to boost us into the post season. Gotta find some way to not be demoralized by this.
According to the Book of Deano, wingers are the easiest to replace… 😁

I was watching NHL network this morning when they were doing their Kings training camp show. NHL Network was reporting Arvy as month-to-month with back surgery. That confirms what Blake and ESPN were saying.

Reminds me of Scott Barney. That dude was never the same again. At least he became the head coach of the Humboldt Broncos.

Sad to hear this - mostly because including Arvy in a trade package might have resulted in a goalie upgrade.
This becomes a spreadsheet problem.

Only goaltender now that’s going to make sense at the deadline is Gibson, and I doubt they deal him to us.

Maybe not so far fetched. Rough start to a contract year for Roy. Doesn’t look like the player who finished last season so strong.

I swear if he injured Gavy pushing that guy into him during Canes game..

He's looked bad.

With the solid play of Arty and the seeming emergence of Laferrier, Arvy might find himself traded... sooner than later. The cap benefits would be huge.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back