Ixnay Uxday
Staff member
Arf Arf
8B6A3312-D6BA-452E-8568-91811F30A44C.jpeg

you're sorry?
SORRY?
thats not good enough i demand blood

i dont even know what this is about

what's up with their slogan on the boards? it's like "watch every game. mostly..." that's not encouraging.

Step 1 is admitting a problem
Step 2 is actually doing something about it
Actually Step 2 is coming "to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity."
I don't think they're getting past this step.

Man, I almost ponied up for the year subscription yesterday. I used to be able to login and stream just fine, but as of last week that all changed.

Man, I almost ponied up for the year subscription yesterday. I used to be able to login and stream just fine, but as of last week that all changed.

thats the thing, theya re not helping themselves. in the chat, he kept asking me if i needed anything else and i said, whats the point. i paid for ur service, i cant watch and u wont give me refund or credit. his response, we are working on the technical difficultys. i then asked ofr an ecd, no response.

thats the thing, theya re not helping themselves. in the chat, he kept asking me if i needed anything else and i said, whats the point. i paid for ur service, i cant watch and u wont give me refund or credit. his response, we are working on the technical difficultys. i then asked ofr an ecd, no response.
what.gif

You missed a game due to their technical difficulties they should be crediting you in 30 day increments and not 7 days.

I’m not able to catch the games from the beginning and don’t mind watching it later + prefer to skip the commercials. I tried their app for 30 days last season and it would get stuck + freeze and restart or switch to live. I don’t miss them or Direct TV

I wanted to watch the replay of the game last night and it won't play either on Roku or on PC. How difficult is it to broadcast a game replay?

The stream is f***ed up again. It's always a disaster. Has been for years. I can't believe they re-signed their contract for two years with an absolute joke of a streaming service.

it's an absolute sh*tshow at Bally. a woefully underfunded understaffed group trying to make chicken salad out of chicken sh*t. JIRA is coming

I watched the KCAL9 game w Ballys through the website using Chrome, it was fine. The only issue I had was to refresh a few times a period.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back