Bally's Sports in Financial Trouble

I haven't been able to watch many Kings games since they moved to the Bally Sports West+ model. We cut cable many years ago, but were able to watch them on FSW through our DirecTV account. But some reason they don't support it now or something and they are trying to force us to pay for BSW+. I don't care to stream a game on my phone or computer. So I've been watching everyone else but the Kings on ESPN+. Pretty crappy that I can't even watch my home team. :102smile:

I haven't been able to watch many Kings games since they moved to the Bally Sports West+ model. We cut cable many years ago, but were able to watch them on FSW through our DirecTV account. But some reason they don't support it now or something and they are trying to force us to pay for BSW+. I don't care to stream a game on my phone or computer. So I've been watching everyone else but the Kings on ESPN+. Pretty crappy that I can't even watch my home team. :102smile:

If you have a smart tv with a web browser and a vpn you can watch any game, any sport. I prefer Amazon's SILK browser.
And, if you get a 'jailbroke' Amazon firestick you don't have to pay a dime to watch anything.

why doesn't ballysports + have a tv capable app? I mean I know it's money but it shouldn't only be for computers and phones.

I do think it's interesting that article painted MLB as the ones that are really driving the bankruptcy. All these sports want to continue to force the RSN's to pay them for their content. The RSN's are saying they can't pay cuz they have no income. If the info of the NHL being closer to profitable for the RSN's that's probably an indication that they've worked together better. I wonder if there's not a way for the NBA and the NHL to back Diamond as creditors but basically tell MLB to get bent.

why doesn't ballysports + have a tv capable app? I mean I know it's money but it shouldn't only be for computers and phones.

They do, we have the app on our TV. My issue is paying whatever monthly fee they now charge for it.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom