Barry Melrose Parkinson’s Diagnosis

rinkrat

Ixnay Uxday
Staff member
Arf Arf
941D9592-F196-4147-92D6-7683C7CF4A07.jpeg

So very sorry to hear. I really enjoyed when he was the Kings coach and was sad to see him leave.
Berry, I sure wish the very best for you. Damned sorry to hear of his health problems.

Very sad to hear. Barry rocked the Fabulous Forum and took us to our first Stanley Cup Finals. Save your energy, Barry.

A recent study proved that a heart rate at 125-140 for 45 minutes helped to relieve and even REVERSE some Parkinsons symptoms. All while riding a stationary bike.

Saw the tribute by ESPN with 99 voiceover. Well done. Melrose was best at ESPN. He sold the game and the mullet. So sad to hear about his health.

Source or link??

I didn't post it but if you google his first sentence,

"Epidemiological data indicate that exercise may reduce the risk of developing PD. There is now a convincing body of clinical evidence suggesting that PA is beneficial, cost-effective, and low-risk intervention that improves overall health and provides promise for improving both motor and non-motor symptoms in PD."

I suppose the main takeaway is exercise is good.

I didn't post it but if you google his first sentence,

"Epidemiological data indicate that exercise may reduce the risk of developing PD. There is now a convincing body of clinical evidence suggesting that PA is beneficial, cost-effective, and low-risk intervention that improves overall health and provides promise for improving both motor and non-motor symptoms in PD."

I suppose the main takeaway is exercise is good.
Thank you for sharing.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back