Blake Lizotte re-signs for 2 years $1.675M

D

Dorian20

Lurker
The kid deserves it. He's busted his ass to get to this point so far! GKG!

Great stop gap until Byfield becomes legal drinking age.

The kid's all heart and he's fearless. He may not be the wrecking ball or offensive dynamo some people might want to see, but I perceive him as a real compliment to this team and on the occasional night, he can be a catalyst to victory.

Lizotte has earned this contract. The guy does leave it all on the ice. But I am also happy it's only for 2 years.

Congrats to the chap, I love his energy, his tenacity to bounce back up after getting routinely rocked game in, game out. He even has a little sassy side to him with his smack talk.

Congrats to him he deserves it for all the hustle he brings every game all game. He's the guy that knows he lacks skills but doesn't care just loves playing the game. In a way he is like almost all of us.

In my mind's eye, this will be Blake's evolution:
jan-1998-ian-laperriere-of-the-los-angeles-kings-in-action-during-a-picture-id381316

Congrats to him he deserves it for all the hustle he brings every game all game. He's the guy that knows he lacks skills but doesn't care just loves playing the game. In a way he is like almost all of us.

I don't think he lacks skill, just size. The guy is a pretty good skater and has some passing skills, like he showed off last night. He will get stronger and bigger as time passes. He has great puck awareness and tenacity, however you have to have skill at that size to make it into the NHL.

Good signing. I really enjoy rooting for him. Works his butt off.

I think of him as the new Colin Fraser

Hmmm. Okay, Ian without the personality. I get that. Sounds like our collective hope is Blake is unrealized gains. [money mouth emoji]

I don't think he lacks skill, just size. The guy is a pretty good skater and has some passing skills, like he showed off last night. He will get stronger and bigger as time passes. He has great puck awareness and tenacity, however you have to have skill at that size to make it into the NHL.

5' 9", 170 lbs are his "official" NHL stats. Maybe with his skates on... Lizzo is 24 now. He's all grown-up and he's probably not gonna get all that much stronger.

But I have to admit, it's fun to watch the chaos he creates.

Who do you think is taller? Cammy? or Lizzo?

I dunno, he kinda has a Corey Millen vibe to me. Cannonballing around, causing a ruckus and so forth.

I dunno, he kinda has a Corey Millen vibe to me. Cannonballing around, causing a ruckus and so forth.

That's a pretty good character type. It would be great if Lizzo had Corey's offensive skills.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back