***Calgary Flames vs. Los Angeles Kings GDT 4/11/24 7:30pm on BSW***

Congratulations to the following posters who correctly guessed the score, and/or winning team, and/or the kings goalies coming within +/- 2 of 22 saves

4-1 kings win (4 points)
rinkrat
Rusty
Guinevere
pray4mojo
symbology
Dr. Tran

4-1 score only (2 points)
Rogie-Vachon
Hockey53

24 saves (1 point)
jammer06

Ticket punched, for unknown, 3 games to go and 1 of them against the ducks. No idea what to expect but they better start ramping now off that game or it's gonna be over in three in the playoffs.
My post said “The Crowns Clinch” - Therefore - the Kings would win…

yes, that counts. I understood what it meant yesterday when I looked through everyone's posts before the game.
OKAY - JUST TRYING TO FINISH IN THE TOP 20....if possible:

4-1 kings win (4 points)
rinkrat
Rusty
Guinevere
pray4mojo
symbology
Dr. Tran

4-1 score only (2 points)
Rogie-Vachon
Hockey53

That team with that attitude can beat anyone. Coaching psychology is crazy.

We have the lines to shut anyone down if they're in the mood to do it. Our fourth line is sprung with Trevor Lewis being the key to maybe the most important play in Kings history mentoring Lizzo who is his miniature energy doppelganger.

Remember we weren't expecting much in 2012.

Anything is possible.

Does anyone else think that Akil Thomas would’ve been on the roster a long time ago if he’d not been injured?

Does anyone else think that Akil Thomas would’ve been on the roster a long time ago if he’d not been injured?
I remember Rob Blake being really high on him quite a few years ago at one of those "State of the Franchise" pre-season talks for STMs. Probably the one before the 2019-20 season. (?) Like, pretty sure he had him slated in to take that 4th C spot, which has been our problem child for just about the same number of seasons.

Back
Top Bottom