Clinched

Kurisu

O Captain, My Captain!
Fswe748aQAMFENF

Now who do we get? Or who do we want? Or, who do we not want?

I personally wanted Edmonton about a week ago. Revenge from last year.

But now our players are all conveniently getting injured again.. so that's not good. Hoping to face Vegas now and hope their goaltending falters. Let Edmonton duke it out with whoever else first.

Woo-Hoo!!!!

As far as playoff seeding. I really love to get to 1st. If we did that we’d likely win the conference. So then we’d play Winnipeg or maybe Calgary. And I’d much rather play them while Vegas & Edmonton beat each other up in the 1st round. But if we had to play those teams then oh well. As long as we’re healthy we can beat anyone.

Also, is everyone else fine with going with the goalie rotation for the playoffs. I know you’re usually supposed to pick one & ride them. But both our goalies have played really well & either one deserves to start a game.

Go Kings Go!

Last edited:
It would be something to have a pacific div title, and 1 seed in the west. Heck of a body of work for this group.

While this would be truly fine and I'm very pleased with what they've accomplished, do you really think this group is capable of that, now that the playoffs are secured. There is something about these guys that lacks a killer instinct. They have constantly let teams back into games when they've had multi-goal leads. Hope I'm wrong, and they win out, but I'm not optimistic.

To be a debbie downer, I see some flaws as well. Mental toughness and moreso physical toughness is lacking, and it scares me a bit regarding a 7 game series. I think we'll get Brown on Sedin'd by someone in game 1 and nobody will react. I do hope I'm wrong. I do hope they play Copley personally, I'll die on that hill!

I personally wanted Edmonton about a week ago. Revenge from last year.

But now our players are all conveniently getting injured again.. so that's not good. Hoping to face Vegas now and hope their goaltending falters. Let Edmonton duke it out with whoever else first.

I feel similarly, especially since Vegas has injury issues of their own as well. Plus, the travel would be less.

Ideal first round is WPG. Otherwise I don’t have strong preferences. It won’t be COL or MIN which would both be bad, so not counting them.

SEA is a tough, physically exhausting match-up for the Kings. I honestly don’t know how much better of a draw they’d be than EDM. VGK without Stone might be slightly more favorable. Their goaltending is questionable and yet they do not allow many goals no matter who is playing (I know Quick let in 6 recently).

I say bring on any of them. To be the best they have to beat the best. So bring it.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back