Dallas Stars Stream Games for Free

It's a good start but if they want to attract new fans I don't see it as a viable avenue.

Fingers crossed that Bally's drops the Kings. I'd love to reduce my streaming bill.
I won't watch on ballys. Their service is horrible and I feel they were stealing money w crappy or non existent feeds

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised if more teams follow suit. The bankruptsy that Bally's Sports has been in with Diamond seems to have been going on forever. This seems like a viable solution in the interim.

I wouldn't be surprised if more teams follow suit. The bankruptsy that Bally's Sports has been in with Diamond seems to have been going on forever. This seems like a viable solution in the interim.
Vegas also will be streaming. There might be one other team also, will have to go back and look at that article again

Gonna screw us out of market fans

I stopped trying to watch the appropriate way after the 1st year (this my 2nd year) out here. I don't get why they make it such a pain in the ass, ESPN+ whatever is OK but then no playoffs? Nope. NHL.TV a few years ago was totally fine in Oregon.

Back