Did anyone record last nights game against the ducks

S

shoot2scor

Lurker
My son got Matt Roy?s 3rd star stick and we are looking for footage to include in his montage for him. I would appreciate if anyone can send a clip of the 3 stars so we can get that!

I will even show my appreciation with 2 tickets in our season seats to a game next season.

Thanks again!

I don't know how long they keep it, but the Bally Sports streaming service has game replays. As of right now, the Ducks game is still there, although I don't know if they have the three stars.

Do you just need the TV footage? I have it on my DVR and can figure out how to get it into my computer. (I have some other things I need to do this with, so it's on my agenda for this week). My daughter and I were seeing that from behind and we both commented on how cute your little guy looked!

Do you just need the TV footage? I have it on my DVR and can figure out how to get it into my computer. (I have some other things I need to do this with, so it's on my agenda for this week). My daughter and I were seeing that from behind and we both commented on how cute your little guy looked!

Yea! The TV footage. Thank you! And thanks the comments; he was really excited!

All the streaming I have seen cuts off before the 3 stars.

It is on the Bally's version of the game if you're the guy in the Kaliyev jersey holding up your kiddo. I can rip it and send it over to you in a day or two if Nyssa can't get it to you. I hate to say anything and jinx it but it should be super easy to grab. Unfortunately, I had to work from the office today so I won't be able to get to it until tonight.

I just checked and that does work. I though they cut off like the other feeds! Appreciate the info. Hit me up next season if you want tix ����
Thanks!!

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back