Do Not Trust Jammer

K

kingrussell

Lurker
sorry to say you can't trust Jammer to properly score your trivia answers. Make sure you double check yourself.

This is a j/k post... right? Jammer does an awesome job! And if one gets missed and you catch it, never been an issue that I know of. Anyway, it's just a side game for some lightweight fun. And for the record I'd gladly give up all my trivia points for just one extra Kings win!

It's not that serious friend. Jammer and Nyssa are already going above and beyond keeping track of it for fun. There's no actual prize involved either... you do know that right?

Sometimes they're just not updated yet for the most recent GDT. So yeah, keep playing and participating. Or don't. But I really hope this thread was a joke.

sorry to say you can't trust Jammer to properly score your trivia answers. Make sure you double check yourself.
Dude, take a chill pill. You do know we do this for free, right? I will give you your 2 points in the next GDT. I wasn't even aware I had needed to give you more points.... A nicely worded PM to me would have done the trick, and I did see in the last GDT that you made a point of letting me know....it will be updated in the next GDT.

Last edited:
Is someone volunteering to do the scoring for the GDT for the 2023-2024 season?

Yes them doing all the work for the GDT and scouring the posts for points for fun is very serious business. Be thankful they take the time to help make the forum a much nicer place. You lose 2 points.

It's not that serious friend. Jammer and Nyssa are already going above and beyond keeping track of it for fun. There's no actual prize involved either... you do know that right?

Sometimes they're just not updated yet for the most recent GDT. So yeah, keep playing and participating. Or don't. But I really hope this thread was a joke.

If not a joke please give me a 5 minute match penalty for not taking off my blocker when I read this.

I'm here for the taffination

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry about the overreaction,I am sending an apology to Jammer. I was frustrated because I wasn't getting a response to several mentions of it in the forum and a few different PMs. Yes there is no money involved,but I was very happy to be one of only two people to get that question right and it was never acknowledged.I appreciate the hard work Jammer and Nyssa do and have never had a problem in the past which is what surprised me about this. In general the leaders of this Forum are fantastic!

Sorry about the overreaction,I am sending an apology to Jammer. I was frustrated because I wasn't getting a response to several mentions of it in the forum and a few different PMs. Yes there is no money involved,but I was very happy to be one of only two people to get that question right and it was never acknowledged.I appreciate the hard work Jammer and Nyssa do and have never had a problem in the past which is what surprised me about this. In general the leaders of this Forum are fantastic!
Sorry we were harsh on you, and thanks for the apology...and one of the more fun threads of the season.
Oddly enough, my current tallies in the GDT are off from jammer's spreadsheet for several people near the top of the pack....I don't always look at his spreadsheet, just move people up while looking at the previous winners list. No one is off by more than 1 point, and dang it, VegasHockey is not giving up his death grip on that top spot!!

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back