***Edmonton Oilers vs. LA Kings GDT 2/10/24 >>7:00pm<< on NHL & BSW***

Rittich looks so familiar in net...it took me a while...but I finally figured it out:

Tony Stark as Iron Man in the Cave

maxresdefault.jpg

Rittich looks so familiar in net...it took me a while...but I finally figured it out:

Tony Stark as Iron Man in the Cave
lol.

i love a good stick handling goalie. was hoping rittich got the EN there with 5 minutes and goalie pull. he slipped the rug from under talbot I think right now.

Edmonton gives up, and the game is over. Congrats to Rittich for his first NHL career shutout. And also, congrats to Hiller for his first win as Kings head coach and to Smith as assistant coach. Surely, the stench of the Walrus has faded off by now.
Not his first career. Just first for the Kings.

I thought the most impressive part of the game was team defense. Guys were picking up for each other all over the ice and sticking up for each other tenaciously. And I can't say enough about the game played by Rittich. All in all, an outstanding evening at The Crypt.

They would LOVE to beat us down tonight.
I'm looking for changes in small ways:
play a full 60, compete level is way up, being more physical/chippy, play like it matters for once.
Maybe we have a coach who will make adjustments, call time outs, light a guy up if warranted.

I don't expect a win but, it'd be nice.
Not to toot my own horn but...:dancee:

Attn: Jim Fox...the game is the game and what happens, happens.
No one cares what you think should or needs to happen.
Just call what is happening you blowhard.

I thought the most impressive part of the game was team defense. Guys were picking up for each other all over the ice and sticking up for each other tenaciously. And I can't say enough about the game played by Rittich. All in all, an outstanding evening at The Crypt.
it's hard to appreciate what a fine line it is. it's like the teams switched jerseys

Not to toot my own horn but...:dancee:

Attn: Jim Fox...the game is the game and what happens, happens.
No one cares what you think should or needs to happen.
Just call what is happening you blowhard.
Not to toot your own horn!! Dude if you blew yourself any harder you could watch yourself going around a corner. Fox is a commentator, that is his job. He's not the PBP guy.

that was the most fun drive home all season!! Can't wait to watch the TV version of that game.....I hope the huge crowd cheer starting even before the 1:00 left mark came through on TV.

Rittich was insane - almost screwed himself up right there at the end....would have been so sad if that puck bounced off the back wall, off his own skate & in....but it did NOT!!!

Kopi - stop being nice, just shoot the stupid puck!!

There's gonna be a LOT of bruises tomorrow. Gavrikov took one off the shin? thigh? ankle? in the 2nd that had to hurt like hell, and he didn't even wince. And Lewis - took one off a rib (?) - hope he's OK.

Loved the crazy lines at the end there! Hiller is the coach we all are sitting in our chairs!!

that was the most fun drive home all season!! Can't wait to watch the TV version of that game.....I hope the huge crowd cheer starting even before the 1:00 left mark came through on TV.

Rittich was insane - almost screwed himself up right there at the end....would have been so sad if that puck bounced off the back wall, off his own skate & in....but it did NOT!!!

Kopi - stop being nice, just shoot the stupid puck!!

There's gonna be a LOT of bruises tomorrow. Gavrikov took one off the shin? thigh? ankle? in the 2nd that had to hurt like hell, and he didn't even wince. And Lewis - took one off a rib (?) - hope he's OK.

Loved the crazy lines at the end there! Hiller is the coach we all are sitting in our chairs!!
And PLD looked inspired. Like incredibly motivated. Maybe his use was the whole key to the tension. If that guy fires up, this team is a juggernaut talent wise.

lol.

i love a good stick handling goalie. was hoping rittich got the EN there with 5 minutes and goalie pull. he slipped the rug from under talbot I think right now.
Was thinking same thing, put it on net. Having a goalie that can handle the pick should save some wear and tear on our d.

If (still a huge if) PLD plays like he did tonight, then that trade can be a win for us both in the short and in the long run! He had a great game and played exactly as physical as we need him to! Love it!

So im
Watching the game - then I realized that I forgot to do the poll question. DAMN ALL STAR BREAK!

Whatever- Did anyone catch the end of the game drama?
Byfield tried to get the puck for Hiller - the Oilers picked it up and skated to their bench. Desharnais wanted it as a keepsake I guess.

Whatta dick.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom