Fire Hiller!

We could be about 60 days away from a total house cleaning. The Kings haven’t done that since 2006 when Dave Taylor was given the boot. He took his interim coach and several executives down with him including Tim Leiweke.

Is the clock ticking on Blake and Luc?

Filler might save our season actually.

god i hope so
It’s tough to remember now but it should be pointed out that there was talk of Dean and his crew getting the boot during the 2011-12 season. After Sutter was hired the team didn’t just flip a switch. In late Jan to early March they went 8-10-3. Then something clicked and they ripped off a 6-2 run in mid to late March to secure a playoff spot.

That’s how close to the edge the organization got to staying a perennial loser and firing the only guy who knew how to build a winner.

Just stop. Dude is playing hurt obviously. If anything, he should go on IR or at the very least, have his minutes cut significantly so he can heal up.

I hope he is injured. If he is though, his role and ice time on this team should have been adjusted 2 months ago. Our first D pairing has been awful as well. Mostly MA, but DD has had a number of bad outings as well. Problem is, this team seems to have been built assuming Kopi and DD were going to lead the way as always. That has not been happening as of late. That is a problem.

Blake built this team to follow the leaders to the promised land. He could have gone full rebuild, but chose this plan instead. I am not sure it is going to work out for him the way he planned. If that is the case, that is going to suck for all of us.

It’s tough to remember now but it should be pointed out that there was talk of Dean and his crew getting the boot during the 2011-12 season. After Sutter was hired the team didn’t just flip a switch. In late Jan to early March they went 8-10-3. Then something clicked and they ripped off a 6-2 run in mid to late March to secure a playoff spot.

That’s how close to the edge the organization got to staying a perennial loser and firing the only guy who knew how to build a winner.

i dont think blake knows how to build a winner

If you ask me, it should be "Fire Blake" as he continues to let the bad little things affect his team and does little to nothing to do about it as GM. TMac has already been shown the door, so should Blake at this point.

i dont think blake knows how to build a winner

I posted somewhere else that he had everything a GM could want to build a legit contender.
And this is what he built. He, Luc, Bergy need to be shown the door.
Only one way to get rid of rot, cut it all out to the bone.

We should just cycle through LGk'ers for coach of the day. :manybeers:

Except for Mitchrock and Me. Even forbid any team have either of us for a coach. Even for one day. :mhihi: ;)

We should just cycle through LGk'ers for coach of the day. :manybeers:

Except for Mitchrock and Me. Even forbid any team have either of us for a coach. Even for one day. :mhihi: ;)
If it's anything like beer league I'm in!! Got my 18 pack in the puck cooler next to me. Just smack someone on back of head for next line change. Lots of "adda boys" while cow chomping 5 sticks of gum . Got it!

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back