Free Birthday Tickets?

Rog or Reg?

Top Forward
I have a question:

How do Kings fans get free tickets for their birthday?

I don't remember signing up for anything, but I got an email that said I had two free tickets waiting for me on my birthday. But I already had tickets that night (Blackhawks 4-18, right behind Nyssa!) so the gave me two free tickets for the Wild game Monday instead.

Anyway, was this through LGK? I have no idea what happened, but I'll definitely take the free tickets. Gonna take a friend that's never been to a hockey game. Two Kings games in one week! Sweet! And it would be nice to see a Kings win in person.

No, it's part of the Insider program. LA Kings Fans | Los Angeles Kings
Thanks man! I absolutely do not remember signing up for that. I know it wasn't through the Kings app, because I had to download that just now to redeem the free tickets.

Now I just have to figure out where to park my new truck ...I hope it's not considered oversized (F-250).

I lost my free parking access at 865, so I have to scramble for a new parking lot now.

Any suggestions? Nyssa...little help.:p

Thanks man! I absolutely do not remember signing up for that. I know it wasn't through the Kings app, because I had to download that just now to redeem the free tickets.

Now I just have to figure out where to park my new truck ...I hope it's not considered oversized (F-250).

I lost my free parking access at 865, so I have to scramble for a new parking lot now.

You got a new truck? Didn't know. 🙄

GKG

11th and Grand. $15 and a short walk. Or 11th and Hope (next street over) for $20. The latter is a bigger lot, never really full and I've seen some bigger trucks parked there.

11th and Grand. $15 and a short walk. Or 11th and Hope (next street over) for $20. The latter is a bigger lot, never really full and I've seen some bigger trucks parked there.
Thanks Steve! That really helps us out a lot!

We want to take the new truck down there, of course, and so far we've been shooting blanks.

I used to park for free at 865 because I worked for AEG and that was our contract building. After I lost that we had a nice little $6.00 lot on the corner of Flower and 9th... we used to park on the top level and tailgate... but that's history too.

Thanks again bro! You just made my day!

Take the tram train subway thing yo. Always entertaining.
We actually did that for the Tool concert in February. Um, it was a bit too interesting.

Some guy thought he had bugs crawling all over him. He kept running up and down the subway train swatting at imaginary insects until he finally passed out. I'm guessing Fentanyl. It was quite a scene. When we arrived at our destination, he was still laying there motionless.

That's enough public transportation for me.

We actually did that for the Tool concert in February. Um, it was a bit too interesting.

Some guy thought he had bugs crawling all over him. He kept running up and down the subway train swatting at imaginary insects until he finally passed out. I'm guessing Fentanyl. It was quite a scene. When we arrived at our destination, he was still laying there motionless.

That's enough public transportation for me.

Yeah exactly!

Last edited:
Tomorrow night's tickets just popped up on my AXS account. Not bad at all ...section 333... all I had to do was pay the service fee. I don't even remember signing up for it, but that's a pretty sweet deal.

And I'm sitting directly behind Susan on my birthday Thursday, so it should be a fun week! *

* as long as the Kings win at least one of them... they can't possibly lose both games, can they?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I always park at Shamrock Parking on Blaine St. (that's all you need to put in your maps app). $10, CASH ONLY (sometimes $20 on the weekends, but it was only $10 Saturday night). A short walk past a harmless homeless encampment and you are right at the entrance you'll want for Thursday.

Section 333 is on the complete opposite side, so you'll want the Figueroa St. entrance for Monday's game, or a pleasant walk around the arena. I'll see ya Thursday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I always park at Shamrock Parking on Blaine St. (that's all you need to put in your maps app). $10, CASH ONLY (sometimes $20 on the weekends, but it was only $10 Saturday night). A short walk past a harmless homeless encampment and you are right at the entrance you'll want for Thursday.

Section 333 is on the complete opposite side, so you'll want the Figueroa St. entrance for Monday's game, or a pleasant walk around the arena. I'll see ya Thursday.
Thanks Susan!

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom