HeadInjury's $20 Taco Bell Gift Card Challenge

HeadInjury

2 Late to Change My Name
We know someone is going to lose their job over this. Maybe someone up high, maybe an assistant coach. Maybe everyone. I know it's very poor form to make a contest over someone losing their job, but I feel we've all endured a lot this season, somebody's head deserves to roll, and a season ending contest for free Taco Bell seems LGK appropriate.

So, the contest is to pick who is announced (officially) as being fired/removed/reassigned first. If multiple people are let go at the same time, then the highest ranking person is the correct answer. So, if Luc and Blake are let go, the winning guess would be Luc.

As the tiebreaker, provide the date and time that the announcement is officially made. Friedman posting something on twitter does not count.

Again, I realize this is in bad taste. I also think Taco Bell tastes bad. So in the end, it all makes sense to me.

I know it's very poor form to make a contest over someone losing their job

This line really made me laugh. But they're all millionaires, I think that's where I "draw the line" in feeling bad for people, so in this case, I don't feel bad at all, if that makes sense.

I'll go with someone more unexpected maybe? Kelly Cheeseman the COO. May 15.

A 4-1 thumping, and at the hands of the Oilers, again... a barely 50% PK, 0 for every PP, and now Taco Bell, ..haven't we all suffered enough?

23cae2b2-e096-4a44-b9ed-198ed233dc31_text.gif

Was it really the coaching? Was it the fact that the Kings are in a rebuild mode?

Is nobody and option? Knowing this group they stay the course and try some mild tweaking.

Rob Blake and the entire front office.

Tomorrow at 4pm (They love to hand out bad press on Friday at 4pm).

Funny, I had the exact same thought. I just figured they'd vacillate for a few days before making the decision.

Funny, I had the exact same thought. I just figured they'd vacillate for a few days before making the decision.
Bernstein mentioned that front office media availability will be scheduled "sometime next week".

Switch to Del Taco...and I may be in.

seriously. i miss del taco. i think i provided a solid percantage in their revenue stream growing up across the street from one. they had one here in fkin south carolina and it was so insanely bad it got shut down - only went once. tears

Hiller.
The day after the Reign are eliminated or win the Calder so Strum can be announced as next HC.
I'll pass on the Taco Bell.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom