HeadInjury's Second and Equally Lame Taco Bell $20 Gift Card Challenge

HeadInjury

2 Late to Change My Name
Ok, the first contest was underwhelming. It didn't even cross my mind that maintaining the status quo was a possibility. Only Yawney left, he wasn't really fired, and no one guessed him anyway.

Here's the second contest:

Predict Byfield's next contract. Please indicate your prediction of the annual cap hit and the length of the contract. Assuming no one nails it exactly, the winner will be determined by who came closest to the total amount to be paid over the length of the contract.

And although it's just plain wrong, winners to have the option to request a Del Taco gift card instead.

Byfield, Clarke, and a pick for some lame ass mid 20s "final key piece to win a playoff round" player.

Last edited:
Almost tempted to just give you the $20 for $20 with the headache it will likely cause.

Thanks for thinking of our stomach and butt. <3

I too think he'll be lowballed in some way... because Buck Flake.

Let's go with 2 years at 3.75 mil AAV.

Hope you do not mind, but I changed my guesstimation in my post above. Recent events have changed my mind.

Looks like everyone really undershot or overshot the runway on this one. By my math, Dexter came closest, missing the correct total contract amount by only $13.895 million!

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back