If you want to ruin your mood. JQ VIdeos from Vegas

symbology

TEAM LGK
There are a number of others online. If you want to sour your mood and maybe shed some tears.

Good luck Quick

This situation is painful. Since the trade was announced I've not heard a word from Quick - and am glad we are able to. I heard him talk more in that interview than I think I've ever heard him talk, lol.

He choked up about 5 times. Doesn't help that was the reporters' intention. Referring to the Kings as "we", the shock factor, mentioning twice that they felt they needed to "move on without him, so he has to move on" was very painful. Will always be the biggest Quick fan. Just not the biggest VGK fan. I hope he catches up in his game and gets to play more there and finish his career how he wants. I still feel the LA Kings really did him wrong with the trade and how it was handled, and the interview confirms my suspicions. I understand the team/business aspect, and preferred seeing Copley play this year, obviously, but it still hurts. This sucks. Hard.

Last edited:
Well Quick landed on his feet with Vegas. Wish him well but as a Kings fan i hope the Kings beat the snot out of Vegas if they meet in the playoffs.

I didn't know Quick was capable of talking for 7 minutes!!

Maybe JQ will actually get a HoF nomination after his career comes to an end, simply from all this extra media attention and the hubbub it has generated. Throughout his entire career, I haven’t heard him referred to as a ‘future Hall of famer’ more than he has been in the last 72 hours.

I didn't know Quick was capable of talking for 7 minutes!!

Good call on this, I don’t think I’ve seen him give seven minutes worth of interviews, and 15 years as a king, aside from maybe his drunken Cup celebration rant!

Maybe JQ will actually get a HoF nomination after his career comes to an end, simply from all this extra media attention and the hubbub it has generated. Throughout his entire career, I haven’t heard him referred to as a ‘future Hall of famer’ more than he has been in the last 72 hours.

Lol - yeah it's kinda weird. Like hey he's been out here the whole time. Same as Kopodor and Doty and the rest of the Kongs.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back