If You Watch Games On The Ballys Sports West Website

Dr. Tran

Top Forward
Does this happen to you? I'm watching games on my laptop on one open window & I'm doing something else on another window. Then I go back to the window that I was watching the game on & the whole thing starts over. Then I have to find where I was in the game. And it doesn't matter if I'm using Safari or another application. Is that just me or is it the fault of Bally's?

Does this happen to you? I'm watching games on my laptop on one open window & I'm doing something else on another window. Then I go back to the window that I was watching the game on & the whole thing starts over. Then I have to find where I was in the game. And it doesn't matter if I'm using Safari or another application. Is that just me or is it the fault of Bally's?
Ballys is a disaster. Are you watching it on delay? If so, I noticed if I watch on delay and the game ends in real time, it makes me start watching from the beginning.

Ballys just sucks. Even though I'm able to watch their broadcast games on my Xbox and RokuTV, their website is inexplicably down for Lord knows how long when I try to access it on my computer. Those hacks can't even manage their site straight and they couldn't restore it since the Coyotes game back in November last year.

"Application error: a client-side exception has occurred (see the browser console for more information)" is all I get when I personally go there. Lazy bungholes. At least give me a real solid reason why you can't get your website back to the way it was prior to the November Coyotes game.

😒 :fpalm:

Ballys is a disaster. Are you watching it on delay? If so, I noticed if I watch on delay and the game ends in real time, it makes me start watching from the beginning.
Yes. It does the same thing to me. It also goes directly to the post game if you try to fast forward from that point. A complete mess.

If your schedule allows for it, it probably makes the most sense to start a playback once the entire replay of the game can be accessed to avoid this problem. I think they post the complete replay 30 mins or so after the game ends (I could be wrong).

Yeah, that happened with this last FLA game. I was somewhere in the 3rd period & it started over. And I had to wait until they posted the replay. But this is something different.

Well, the pitchforks and torches are up now for Ballys, this time for suddenly cutting off the feed just two minutes before the end of the Kings-Canes game. First, they can't even restore their website for computer use since November of last year, and now this crap. The Kings and other teams are looking bad for extending their contracts with Ballys for a few more years when they're finding out that the incompetence of Ballys is so off the scale, it's legendary. It's time to reconsider your broadcast rights contract, LA, 'cause we fans can no longer tolerate the bullcrap from Ballys any more than we should.

I have Spectrum Cable. Do I pay more than I should? Probably. But cable is way more reliable than streaming…. And cuz I’m in my mid 60s… so all this new fangled streaming stuff has me bamboozled.

I have Spectrum Cable. Do I pay more than I should? Probably. But cable is way more reliable than streaming…. And cuz I’m in my mid 60s… so all this new fangled streaming stuff has me bamboozled.
How to you watch the game on spectrum cable? I thought they were not broadcast on FSW anymore...it keeps changing so I could be wrong.

Cable subscriber here as well. Call me ‘old school’, but I truly dislike all the random artifacts that occur in the streaming process.. and yes, I have Netflix, Amazon prime, Hulu etc etc. At this point, cable is far less glitchy in my experience, and not necessarily more expensive when you have most all the channels, as opposed to buying everything a la carte.

Back