IR is gettin' crowded. AA now, retroactive to 3/10; 3/13 - add DD, Brown

Hurt again? Good lord.... AA is Mr. Glass.

Last edited by a moderator:
The hell is going on with AA? Bad luck? Dude can't stay healthy. Whether it's an injury or covid, he well... certainly makes his way around.

I seem to remember AA slow to get up after a play last game, I think he may have gotten conked in the noggin. Guy can't get a break. Or is getting too many breaks, as it were.

Some rando on Twitter claims to have seen him swat down a puck by Burns and skate off holding his hand.

Weird injury, from nobody seeing anything definitive, to out for an "extended" period is pretty mysterious.

He took a couple quick strides by the bench right before OT started then left the ice shaking his head.

So I tried to post a gif of that famous scene in Gone with the Wind when Scarlett is fighting her way through the injured soldiers on the ground after the Battle of Atlanta. Fun fact: all of them end with a slow pan to the confederate flag, so HARD NO. Anyway, good luck Taxi Squad!

I guess there's no good reason to hide the severity of Doughty’s injury right? Like if it was bad he’d be on ir right? Just had a bad feeling about that hand and now this happens. Think we can play through some of this but Doughty would feel like too much to overcome.

I guess there's no good reason to hide the severity of Doughty’s injury right? Like if it was bad he’d be on ir right? Just had a bad feeling about that hand and now this happens. Think we can play through some of this but Doughty would feel like too much to overcome.
No, I think he'd be on IR if they didn't think he was really "day to day." Hopefully he'll be back for the next game and then Edler should be back in the next couple of weeks which will be a boost.

Seems as though AA needs a witch doctor more than a medical doctor. That guy is carrying some bad ju-ju.

Seems as though AA needs a witch doctor more than a medical doctor. That guy is carrying some bad ju-ju.

Some guys are just brittle. We had a wide receiver that was flat-out insane. A pure natural athlete with God-gifted talent...and was constantly injured. After his third consecutive season ending injury, he finally called it quits.

Some players just aren't built for day in and day out physicality. Other players can go an entire career without a major injury. And some just have bad luck. Let's hope it's the latter with AA.

Brown will be joining soon. The depth is being tested right now. Not sure they have much.

With all these injuries Blake is looking like a genius for building up the pipeline the way he has.

https://twitter.com/lakingspr/status/1503050732995371016?s=21

Live feed from Kings' locker room:

8383084-0-image-a-11_1547167514597.jpg

The Doughty to IR news is tough. No idea what to do as management, this is beyond providing an excuse, and Todd openly admitted they are playing guys too much.

Any word on a certain Coyote defenseman who got laid out by a former King?

Reminds me of the 2003 season. 50% of the team was injured and Andy had to put a patchwork AHL lineup together most nights. Sad. Team was really rolling after that last road trip.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back