Is Trevor Moore for real

Is Trevor Moore a top 6 player

• Yes He's the reason point per game player that we've been missing

Votes: 32 91.4%
  • No He's a flash in the pan, midnight is coming to turn him back in to a pumpkin

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters

jammer06

Nyssa's Minion
TEAM LGK
What say you, is Trevor Moore (of Thousand Oaks) a legit top 6 player for a whole season?

Pleasantly surprised by Thousand Island boy. He meshes so damn well with Danault and Arvidsson.

By himself he probably isn't the most talented player but in the right circumstances by committee he's working out perfectly

He's legit, hasn't given us any reason to think otherwise. Good things happen with the right linemates and chemistry.

Pleasantly surprised by Thousand Island boy. He meshes so damn well with Danault and Arvidsson.

Hey Melf! Be nice to us Thousand Oak-ers! Trevor ain't just salad dressing!

Moore has been special since he was a kid at Ice-O-Plex. Now he's become another NHL late bloomer for our Kings.

The fact that so many guys in their mid-twenties have found success on the Kings is a strong testimony to the team's development system and the faith management shows in the players.

By himself he probably isn't the most talented player but in the right circumstances by committee he's working out perfectly

Hey Melf! Be nice to us Thousand Oak-ers! Trevor ain't just salad dressing!

Haha, the funny thing is that he is exactly like salad dressing. By himself, I think he doesn't make a difference. But with Danault and Arvidsson, it's a nice salad tossed together.

The strange thing is that I don't see him meshing well with Kopitar or Brown or even Kempe.

That 2nd line just keeps getting better each game. I say they produce 2 goals tonight.

Go Kings!!

Like a hot dog. You might not find the individual ingredients/elements of his game appealing, but, taken as a whole, it is one tasty morsel.

Point per game player? I don't think he can maintain that level, but he's incredibly talented and a perfect 2nd or 3rd line guy depending on your other moving parts.

Haha, the funny thing is that he is exactly like salad dressing. By himself, I think he doesn't make a difference. But with Danault and Arvidsson, it's a nice salad tossed together.

The strange thing is that I don't see him meshing well with Kopitar or Brown or even Kempe.

I agree that he would not complement either Kopi or Brown very well. Moore wants to play with pace and a little chaos. So it would redundant to play him with Lizotte.

But Moore is a good passer/setup guy. Don't think he and Juice would have such bad chemistry.

This Trevor has become the Kings' Swiss Army Knife guy... like the old Trevor... but with far more offensive upside.

I voted "for real" but mainly because i dont see him becoming a pumpkin. He's probably not a PPG player though.

It will (hopefully) be interesting to see if he has another gear come playoff time. So far, he does nothing but put a smile on my face . . . yes, I'm the pumpkin.

Sticking with the food analogies, chemistry is everything, and that line really compliments each other: Arvidsson and Moore are the Hot Wings and Danault is the dipping sauce...and what would wings be like without the sauce, eh?

Sticking with the food analogies, chemistry is everything, and that line really compliments each other: Arvidsson and Moore are the Hot Wings and Danault is the dipping sauce...and what would wings be like without the sauce, eh?

This is getting hard-hitting fast. Makes me think AA was celery and carrot sticks when he was on that line. Kinda goes but is more like an unnecessary throw-in that doesn’t enhance the wing experience.

Phil has 5 years left after this one. Puts next contract for Moore at 4 years?

I think he hasn't even started to hit his peak yet. This kid brings the intensity every single shift. I've noticed in his recent between-period interviews that, despite the fact that he looks like he's 12 and seems like the nicest guy in the world, he has this look in his eye like, "OK, let me get back to thinking about the game and destroying my enemies now!"

In fact, I think we could call that whole line the "Nice Guys Line". All 3 (Danault, Arvidsson & Moore) seem like they are just too nice to be hockey players.

Last edited:
He showed great flashes last season and despite his very rough 1st 20 games this season he's found his groove and is a fantastic spark plug. Trevor, smokes. Let's go!

Thousand Oaks - Westlake Village - Agoura...all hockey hotbeds.

Just think: THUNDER BAY south...

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back