It's time for the Kings to get a new look

tokyoking

3rd Line Winger
I have no inside knowledge of the Kings changing up their look and uniform but I think it's about time for a new look. The current home plate look has been around for over ten years now and if it wasn't for those cups I wouldn't have any positive feelings toward that uniform. We need to bring back the "forum blue" in some way (perhaps not in an overpowering way) and go with the crown or perhaps something new. Any thoughts?

Forum Blue is not happening with Luc around. When the new Fanatics deal goes into effect, 2024-2025, I imagine a new jersey might happen. Of course, there was a LGK rumor that the Kings are waiting on Drew and Kopitar to retire, but again, LGK rumor.

But we all love that jersey.

full

Forum Blue is not happening with Luc around. When the new Fanatics deal goes into effect, 2024-2025, I imagine a new jersey might happen. Of course, there was a LGK rumor that the Kings are waiting on Drew and Kopitar to retire, but again, LGK rumor.

But we all love that jersey.

full
Chest a minute here

Luc is a little preoccupied with having two jumbo size jawbreakers in his mouth. Once those dissolve , he’ll work on some UNI changes.

If there is one area where organizations should really listen to their fan's opinions, it's regarding sweaters.
The fans voted with their wallets when the reverse retro jerseys were released. The incredible popularity of the traditional colors should have sent a clear message to the front office that the fan base is starved for color and creativity in the uniform designs.

Would be nice to go back to the retro colors. A few years back, during the pandemic / no attendance, the Kings offerred fan cutouts with the current road/home and retro styles. Wonder what the ratios were via the fan who participated. Seems like easy market research on top of the reverse jersey sellouts.

I hate hate hate the black and white shield look. No color. No team name on the jersey. Tragic. I haven't and won't buy the jersey after X many years. I doubt it's leaving for awhile unfortunately since the cup wins. I like my forum blue Quick jersey just fine. I'd buy a reverse retro right away if it became our main squeeze.

I don't think anyone will be satisfied with a jersey. I am fine with a look lasting. I would prefer crown over the sheild. The problem is we need forum blue to link us to our past.

Then again Marcel Dionne does not have a statue which has nothing to do with this, but it still pisses me off. Hi.

My vote would be to pretty much bring back the old crest LAPD era home and aways. While that era was not synonymous with winning, it was an interesting time to be a Kings fan. And that crest is so slept on.

I don't really care if they want to primarily stick with black and white as long as there is a little splash of purple/gold. But I certainly like the crown more than any type of home plate

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back