Justin Williams Hurricanes Team Hall of Fame Ceremony

I made some comments in another thread about chilly Willy seemingly distancing himself from the Kings org, but perhaps I missed the mark. Justin seemed to be pretty happy to be in the booth with fox and Nickson during the game, and even seemed to have a bit of a bias towards the Kings side of the game action. Of course, he’s a smart guy so could be he just knew which broadcast he was on, and pandering to the correct fanbase, but it did seem genuine. Glad to see him sporting one of his Kings championship rings throughout the evening!

I made some comments in another thread about chilly Willy seemingly distancing himself from the Kings org, but perhaps I missed the mark. Justin seemed to be pretty happy to be in the booth with fox and Nickson during the game, and even seemed to have a bit of a bias towards the Kings side of the game action. Of course, he’s a smart guy so could be he just knew which broadcast he was on, and pandering to the correct fanbase, but it did seem genuine. Glad to see him sporting one of his Kings championship rings throughout the evening!
I remember your comment and kept it in mind during the celebration and broadcast - in the end I think you were right but it seems like he has moved past whatever it was.

Easy to tell he still has a lot of love for the Kings he played with, and what they accomplished together.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back