Kings acquire Krygier from Panthers

B

Butsy

Lurker
Cole Krygier, 2018 7th round pick.
For future considerations.
Probably a depth guy.
This year he had 10 goals six assists and 60 penalty minutes with a plus 2 rating for Michigan State University

Never mind it just means that they're not playoff eligible. Interesting note but this is Todd Krygier's son. He has a twin brother who is drafted by the Islanders in the 7th round of the same draft.

This is insane. Why have a trading deadline when teams can keep making trades after it.

This is insane. Why have a trading deadline when teams can keep making trades after it.

The deadline applies to the playoffs. It's laid out in the CBA and has been for at least 20 years. Every few years you'll see teams make minor trades during the postseason but it's usually teams not involved in the playoffs and it's players that rarely make an impact at the NHL level.

The deadline applies to the playoffs. It's laid out in the CBA and has been for at least 20 years. Every few years you'll see teams make minor trades during the postseason but it's usually teams not involved in the playoffs and it's players that rarely make an impact at the NHL level.

Well i learn something new everyday. Thanks.

On March 1st, we get Erik Portillo (6' 6" - 220 lb. - University of Michigan - 67th pick 3rd Round 2019 Draft) Goalie from Buffalo.
Today, we get Cole Krygier (6' 3" - 205 lb. - Michigan State University Alternate Captain - 7th Round 2018 Draft) LHD (Yes... a Left Handed Defenseman) from Florida.
Definitely depth moves, considering both:
Joonas Korpisalo (6' 3" - 193 lb.) Goalie
&
Vladislav Gavrikov (6' 3" - 221 lb.) LHD
are UFAs after this season.
I love that we are looking to the future, as well as the present.
I thought we had some options with Korpisalo. Is that true?
I know we have none with Gavrikov.

Wait, the Kings acquired one of the "Doors"? The guy must be 60-70 years old, I hope he is in good shape.

6’3” LD who had 10 goals this season in college? Yeah that’s worth a go for Ontario next year.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back