Kings bring back former SC champ Jordan Nolan

E

emsomaso

Lurker
LA Kings sign FA Jordan Nolan for the remainder of the 2022 season! I put in a disclaimer, maybe this is a April fools joke that I miss to see the fun in!

EDIT: nothing to see here, was just a very lame april fools joke…

Last edited by a moderator:
LA Kings sign FA Jordan Nolan for the remainder of the 2022 season! I put in a disclaimer, maybe this is a April fools joke that I miss to see the fun in, if not go ahead and discuss!

Yes, it's an April Fools joke.

I can't tell if OP was doing lame April fool's joke, or fell for lame April fools joke. Either way, I liked it.

They actually brought Nolan back last year just not as a player

"On October 12, 2021, Nolan joined the Los Angeles Kings front office staff, signaling the end of his playing career.[11] He will serve as a Community Relations Consultant and Ambassador"

I can't tell if OP was doing lame April fool's joke, or fell for lame April fools joke. Either way, I liked it.

I wish it wasn’t so, but first I fell for it. Was scrolling on FB, saw this and without using my brain (happens worryingly often) I posted it here. Litteraly seconds after doing so my mushy brain started working again and I edited the original post and added the disclaimer. Couldn’t figure out how to delete the whole thread to save me from the embarrasment… :40smile:

Since Nolan was already brought back into the organization-perhaps a Dwight King or a Slava Voynov drop would have worked?

I'm confused, is Nolan going to be in the lineup tonight or not? He looked good skating and seems to be fit. Can't wait until he takes the ice with the rest of them.

Back