kingsjohn

The rocker of the catbox
TEAM LGK

wow, they have PLD taking over as our leading scorer

1693498033786.png

Holy carp! Roy at 6?
1693498085172.png

1693498137947.png

good catch, but it is ranking PLD #1 for some reason. I wonder what else they are putting weight in other than points
It’s based on fantasy rankings so it’s all over the place. ESPN fantasy leagues award points for TOI, +/-, and penalty minutes accrued, for one thing. The first two categories are part of what bump Roy up relative to other players on the team, though even from a fantasy outlook that’s a bit too high.

I expect more than three goals from Clarke next year and more than eight from Byfield.
Agreed. Also pretty odd for them to project Doughty missing nearly half the season and also must be expecting Fiala to get injured again this season as they kept his point : game ratio relatively the same as last season.

Agreed. Also pretty odd for them to project Doughty missing nearly half the season and also must be expecting Fiala to get injured again this season as they kept his point : game ratio relatively the same as last season.
They also have Lizzote, Moore, and Grundstrom not playing a single game all year.

We can only speculate Kaliyevs true value had he been given consistent playing time.

Byfield will have a strong season, 5 goals and 15 assists, 20 solid points.

They also have Lizzote, Moore, and Grundstrom not playing a single game all year.
ESPN is a joke. Backed up by the fact that they still employ that hack Buccigross.
Sure he coined Twisted Wrister, but that was almost 30 years ago, time to move on...

I just don't think he can match up with a second- or third-line player. I hope he proves me wrong.

You may be right but last season Tmac thrived on putting players in positions that was not to their skillset....Durzi in crunch time, Kalivev on the fourth line. etc etc. On paper- this is the best Kings team in ages at D depth and Forward and questionable at goalie. But the consistent will be Tmac who I felt did a p*ss poor coaching job. Hope he proves me wrong but i have no confidence in him.

ESPN is a joke. Backed up by the fact that they still employ that hack Buccigross.
Sure he coined Twisted Wrister, but that was almost 30 years ago, time to move on...
Definitely a joke. I like Dom's models but I can see instances where Dom's model starts diverging from what my eyes see. That said, Dom's model is about a million times more credible than this ESPN projection.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back