Kings Playoff Dates Confirmed

Apparently-THE KEVIN HART Netflix is a joke show was moved to Thursday

The report came out of Canada - and he wrote that the comedy show was moved - but the Kevin Hart web site has no updates.
Therefore - I'll wait for the NHL to "officially" back up or reject this thread.. :)

The report came out of Canada - and he wrote that the comedy show was moved - but the Kevin Hart web site has no updates.
Therefore - I'll wait for the NHL to "officially" back up or reject this thread.. :)

Yep, it feels more and more like a journalist trying to be first.

Honestly it would be prime NHL for them to release a schedule prior to confirming arena availability for the playoffs. Probably have some TBD language all teams were supposed to honor or something. Maybe we can ask Zona if we can borrow ASU for a game?

Schedule is out.

https://www.nhl.com/schedule

Kings start Monday on the road. All games home and away are at 7PM PST.

they think we can all just leave work at noon or something to get to the Crypt by 7pm on a FRIDAY??

at least that Mother's Day game isn't an afternoon game. We've got New Grandmas stuff going on at our house that day. Oh....and a New Mama, too....but the New Grandmas stuff is waaayyy more important :)

Last edited:
Gah! I wanted a Cinco De Mayo game. I guess I'll have to start celebrating on the 4th with the Kings. :w00t: :beerchug:

And in the far West Valley, West Hills Pizza is always Kings playoff central.

I'm on the East Coast and I will be watching every game to the end! Gonna need me some caffeine the mornings after!

GO KINGS GO!!!

they think we can all just leave work at noon or something to get to the Crypt by 7pm on a FRIDAY??

at least that Mother's Day game isn't an afternoon game. We've got New Grandmas stuff going on at our house that day. Oh....and a New Mama, too....but the New Grandmas stuff is waaayyy more important :)

I'm leaving at 5:30, from Corona for the Friday night game. That should be fun.

I'm leaving at 5:30, from Corona for the Friday night game. That should be fun.

Good luck to you sir!

My apprentice lives in Corona. I asked him how his commute to Burbank was. He said: "H E double hockey sticks."

I flat-out refuse to commute a long distance every day. I'm way too nervous a person to make those long drives. I had a high-paying, long-term gig at SoFi Stadium, but I turned it down, and that's only to Inglewood. When I was wiring the new power plant in Burbank, my partner was coming in from Long Beach. It was only a 60 minute drive in at 4:30am, but it took him up to three hours to get home.

When I was wiring Los Angeles Southwest College, my partner was driving in from Lancaster. Two hours in at 6:00am, and four hours back. And at UCLA Medical Center in Santa Monica, I had a female apprentice who bought a new house in Morena Valley. She had to be on the job by 4:45am and then had school downtown at 5:30pm, then had to drive home at 8:00pm so she could get back up get up by 3:00am and repeat. I felt so sorry for her...and she had a brand new baby to deal with. The poor thing was a zombie.

When I was working at Jet Propulsion Lab in 2015, my partner's wife was commuting to her job as a nurse's supervisor at Dignity Health in Long Beach from Woodland Hills. She ended up having to enroll a commuter stress management program. Driving the 405 will do that to you.

No. Freaking. Way.

If I had to drive that far every day, I'd be in a mental institution. For sanity's sake, I have a 30-mile/30-minute limit. The gig in Santa Monica was bad enough...and the last time I will ever drive that far. It was only 45 minutes in, but up to two and a half hours home. I'd walk in and my wife would be waiting with a beer in her hand and I'd pound it down before I got the car keys out of my pocket.

But to everyone that drives a great distance every day, you have my profound respect.

Ah, a May the 4th game...hopefully Jedi Master Quick shows up.

I'm assuming and hoping that the playoff game tomorrow is on both ESPN2 and Bally?

I'm assuming and hoping that the playoff game tomorrow is on both ESPN2 and Bally?

Yes, this is correct. Bally's Sports West tomorrow....some of the games are on Bally Sports SoCal. I'll put the list in the GDT for tomorrow.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back